[Z]enith's Wave after Wave Zunday

Mystickeep

fsn722B.png

Going to keep it simple,

pulled 25 and carroted, if any clans thinks otherwise prep us any time any day.

Shoutouts

Ascent for the clean 1v1 fun as always

Supremacy for the 1v1 respect.

KEKEKES for giving us the most action today

Nemesis and LT could win the Commonwealth Games for fastest sprinters when in trouble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnKUyv-on6I

v1d8f.png

The Story(enjoy)

Round 1- Fought Sup down 3-4, pulled the dicks out chased round the map for a couple mins, dicks were too big cleared them ending with 20.

Round 2- Fought abut x10 here, Nemesis tried rushing at Hillz, pussies dipped in .5, Ascent then rushed from the north, CV came from the east we held our hut giving CV the doodoo, Ascent dipped east, ZU come screaming in with kekekeke! Cv dips east we pull our dicks out yet again fighting ZU down 6-7, holding our own Ascent then re-rushes, so does LT with this being the 6th wave so far we continue surfing it having a great time, LT dips in .5 realising they dont want it, we turn on Ascent i dont know where ZU dipped to, 1v1 Ascent for a while getting up 3-4 kills on them as ZU rush in again with their KEKEKE! We fight them for the 69th time down 7-8 with the dicks out yet again untill some narby red capes came in bv or lt? idk but we pulled to sperm after our 10th hit we got hit from the west as well as Lt from the east so we decided ur dicks had enough pleasure for the cluster so we dipped out after seeing out 11waves.

Round 3-

1v1ed Ascent at Black Knights got up by 2-3 kills staying strong, the KEKEKES came in again we quickly got a fall in losing no one, re rushed zu/ascent at 26s with the KEKES spamming 2v1np!!! brave warriors they were, we continued to fight ZU down 5-6 as BV? tried joining in, they dipped in .5 we pulled north of ZU with around 18 men left, BV re rushed us from the North up quite a bit so we decided we'd dip out and end our awesome trip :)

v1d8f.png

39d1b529cc756f6d5ee9284c5e0b1ce1.pngde76c36fa056ed1e807764be6c769c73.png

TEqTQIR.png

6HSatGq.png

lfO7ImM.pngzXanRhU.pngb7kZhHR.png

I find it funny how you dropped down 20 people from last week and still believe that you guys are doing well. Whatever keeps you happy I guess :P

Our Sundays are bad, didn't you pull 35 last week and 25 this week?

We peaked at 38 Zaturday if that would change your life.

this topic is weird, i don't know how to describe it, i would describe it as comforting but that's not the word

• IRC Nick:sh1n0b1
  • Rs Name:d4rk 5h1n0b1

self explanatory

Didnt mention logging in to a gwas :c

If you took advantage of it I would've gave you this one, sadly you still miserably failed on that hit.

Prep us

Our Sundays are bad, didn't you pull 35 last week and 25 this week?

We peaked at 38 Zaturday if that would change your life.

• IRC Nick:sh1n0b1
  • Rs Name:d4rk 5h1n0b1

self explanatory

If you took advantage of it I would've gave you this one, sadly you still miserably failed on that hit.

Prep us

Nah you got gwased the fuck out of, nice brains moron 'last thing we're gonna do'

ha

By the way, we peaked 33 this weekend.  On the other hand, you had signups for last weekend and still got dicked.

Zeniths 8th closure is not far away.