Olympus staff meeting

Pain

Owned

You did indeed get owned.

ur flames r weak

^Yeah, that explains why I tore you apart on this thread whenever you tried to step it up.

The two of you have approximately 7 hours from now on to think of something to say. You suck at flaming and you don´t stand a chance against me, but I am giving you 7 hours now and I will allow you to use google as well. Use this time to think of something that will actually challenge me. (not that it will, but at least you can hope, lmfao) 

Tomorrow, I´ll force both of you to continue slaving me postcount so I can reach my 3k.

Night night, my slaves.

^Yeah, that explains why I tore you apart on this thread whenever you tried to step it up.

The two of you have approximately 7 hours from now on to think of something to say. You suck at flaming and you don´t stand a chance against me, but I am giving you 7 hours now and I will allow you to use google as well. Use this time to think of something that will actually challenge me. (not that it will, but at least you can hope, lmfao)

Tomorrow, I´ll force both of you to continue slaving me postcount so I can reach my 3k.

Night night, my slaves.

Looool easier than winning from cd in a clan wars pure prep whahahahaha now stfu

Night night, my slaves.

lmfao looks like critical brain damage lost again anime bundle of twigsgot down

Looool easier than winning from cd in a clan wars pure prep whahahahaha now stfu

lmfao looks like critical brain damage lost again anime bundle of twigsgot down

Oh boy, if only you knew how easy this was for me.

I knew if I gave you two brown sticky stuffters 7 hours, you would take the bait and go right for the opportunity to claim a quick "victory" hoping I wouldn´t quote you, and I was right, lmfao.

And the way you did it was so fucking horrible, a 5 yr old would beat the fuck out of you in a flamewar.

You only had 1 chance to win here and that was to do the smart thing and ignore my comment, by doing that you would have shown that you knew why I made such a comment before going for a good night sleep and I would be sitting here without a word to say, but of course you would fall for the bait instead, fucking retards. LMFAO

1 step ahead of you tomatos, kyp

A word of advice: Don´t start something you can´t finish 

I knew if I gave you two brown sticky stuffters 7 hours, you would take the bait and go right for the opportunity to claim a quick "victory" hoping I wouldn´t quote you, and I was right, lmfao.

And the way you did it was so fucking horrible, a 5 yr old would beat the fuck out of you in a flamewar.

You only had 1 chance to win here and that was to do the smart thing and ignore my comment, by doing that you would have shown that you knew why I made such a comment before going for a good night sleep and I would be sitting here without a word to say, but of course you would fall for the bait instead, fucking retards. LMFAO

whahaha looks like ur mad bro

L0000000000L stop shakin bundle of twigs i don't off