Olympus staff meeting

Pain

Look what I´ve reduced you to. Not a big boy anymore, eh? Where dem big boi pants at? broccoli

I have bullied you so hard, you have resorting to stating your opinion about my signature. Not to mention how fucking weak and pathetic you are at flaming. This goes for you too, spastic cunt @

Ahahahahah mad af shut up clown before i raise your blood pressure more.

You ain´t beating brown sticky stuff, tofu.

"THE UNBREAKABLE"

Your member title is ironic, since I have broken you at least 20 times by now.

Is that your defenition of broken ?! Whahaha this is why CD lost the rivalry to SV, Doom and now OP because they delusional spastics like you in it.

You clan is broken not some replies on sb.

Tell me you know what else i'm good at?

Calculating quality based on clean clan wars matches without the use of mains and today my calculator showed me CD's quality and it sure was almost as low as your iq. Hahaha easy lolol

I bet you calculated your flaming quality but wouldn´t dare look at the results, cause we both know it´s poor af.

My "flame quality" is 99,978% CD's quality is -0,0029 wich makes you iq -0,000048 wich equals that i owned u waaha

Only reason I am quoting you retards is to farm postcount, because you are both so terrible at this. 

I wonder how pain got his nick name whahahaahhaahahab emo homo go cut yourself and watch hentai xD

You know what is terrible , Your clan wars record whahahaga

You really are braindead.

You are so fucking horrible at this.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Sounds like something a loser would say or in other words cd after a prep whahahahahahah

Nah, it´s just getting boring, but don´t for a second think that I will off. (I know you are secretly hoping that I off, lmfao broccoli)