Olympus staff meeting

Pain

TBR: I think I am an ethug, I have no friends irl and I spend every weekend night of my life in my room alone on the computer, and I idolize ROT kids over runescape

Mmbros: I can confirm we have been in the little leagues for over a year now and we only have beat Ruin and Rage in preps this entire year

Pain: I'm still very upset that Bv closed 3 times and Envy closed 3 times

0mgi0wnu23: I can confirm that my clan is 0-8 against doom in preps

Bloodarrow42: Yes indeed, my head in fact does look like a massive brown egg, and Mr potato head from toy story is my twin brother

3at: Yes I can confirm that all is true and that the clan I lead is in fact very brown sticky stuff and can't win preps.

last time we preped you retards yall got 3-0ed lmfao stay mad bundle of twigsgot

That was an unofficial lol you are dumb. When you are a rank talk brown sticky stuff. 

Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff if it was official or not, you little inbred

poor banter but i guess u cant embarrass urself anymore than u already are by wearing that cd sig ;p

Nah, but you sure did embarrass yourself by selling dooms domain to cd, getting kicked out like 50 times, then crawling your way back into doom like a little bitch

Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff if it was official or not, you little inbred

Nah, but you sure did embarrass yourself by selling dooms domain to cd, getting kicked out like 50 times, then crawling your way back into doom like a little bitch

desperate times for doom when they promote a broccoli who was voted "no" to be let back in by the majority of his clan mates to high council lmfao.

Is this envy reject still talking

Looks like I struck a nerve, stay salty you spastic cunt.

Had a nice laugh yesterday, watching your little buddies get all riled up lmfao

lmfao the irony says brown sticky stuff about them being a laughing stock if they bring more mains and 30 def kids, yet thats exactly what CD does

Apex is dead, you brown sticky stuffter

Looks like I struck a nerve, stay salty you spastic cunt.

Had a nice laugh yesterday, watching your little buddies get all riled up lmfao

Who do you think "my little buddies" are because they are not involved with you or your low tier clown clan. Envy reject keep your mouth shut.

You really are a braindead broccoli, trying to tell me what to do on a runescape community forum. Know your place, you peasant.

lmao who are u to tell any1 to kyp ur in some irrelevant garbage ass pure/main xlpc broccoli

kyp random