To @Rage

YOOITZKID

Dont compare me with you lmfao, you were a senior member. I prob recruited you from edge

Once again you trying to hard and borzor gave u that old info, like he haven't pmed that before L0L. 

Now it's my move, let's see what i can find about you, stay tuned btw. :)

You can do whatever you want I'm actually not stooping down to your level. I deleted everything so nobody saw brown sticky stuff. "Recruited me from edge". Done talking brown sticky stuff to another CT member. If you can even call yourself one. 

You can do whatever you want I'm actually not stooping down to your level. I deleted everything so nobody saw brown sticky stuff. "Recruited me from edge". Done talking brown sticky stuff to another CT member. If you can even call yourself one. 

But i'm not off you now, you started it and ill make sure you will regret it. 

u scared of me or what

Lmfao nobody's scared of a chimpanzee

But i'm not off you now, you started it and ill make sure you will regret it. 

Lmfao still waiting for the leaderboard leak you've been claiming to have for 3 weeks now, we're not scared of you, you're a nobody and you know what will happen to you if you try to walk that path, i don't have to warn you about what a few certain individuals in aao are capable of, have a nice day reject. 

Lmfao nobody's scared of a chimpanzee

Lmfao still waiting for the leaderboard leak you've been claiming to have for 3 weeks now, we're not scared of you, you're a nobody and you know what will happen to you if you try to walk that path, i don't have to warn you about what a few certain individuals in aao are capable of, have a nice day reject. 

You not safe, no one is safe from razza.