[ARCHIVED] hm.

_Jake

Ehh i wouldnt consider myself bad, id rather call it saving a .psd file of a sig i created myself and puting an unused sig to use. So first off dont go making cauliflower ass topics and trying to disrespect someone. IF i didnt make it clear, i made both of these. cauliflower cauliflower cauliflower.

Ehh i wouldnt consider myself bad, id rather call it saving a .psd file of a sig i created myself and puting an unused sig to use. So first off dont go making cauliflower ass topics and trying to disrespect someone. IF i didnt make it clear, i made both of these. cauliflower cauliflower cauliflower.

didn't know that when i posted it, and now that i know i still feel the second one is a rather poor job. you tried to cover up some of the bits, like changing the colours on the hats, but you failed miserably to remove the glares that were intentional on the Vanquish one.

not trying to flame, sorry

didn't know that when i posted it, and now that i know i still feel the second one is a rather poor job. you tried to cover up some of the bits, like changing the colours on the hats, but you failed miserably to remove the glares that were intentional on the Vanquish one.

not trying to flame, sorry

alright sorry for flame aswell, and thanks for criticism also, i coulda done better on hat colors but i just needed a quick sig for ts