AAO friday the 13th PCL massacre (lmfao wtf is this)???

White Kid

pulling 35-40s while 60% of our members are busy with irl isn't struggling.

60% being busy is called struggling for your clan. lmfao so if 80% of ur clan is busy irl n u started pulling 20s ur gonna tell me the same thing?

60% being busy is called struggling for your clan. lmfao so if 80% of ur clan is busy irl n u started pulling 20s ur gonna tell me the same thing?

Have you never heard about exams and people prioritizing irl over a game? Probably not bcos you're a drop out lmfao.

Have you never heard about exams and people prioritizing irl over a game? Probably not bcos you're a drop out lmfao.

and the other 40% of your clan are not drop outs? using your logic LOL

No they finished and are busy with work

ignorant guy you're failing to see the light in your clan but here u r making excuses for people u have no idea what they do in their lives lmfao

ignorant guy you're failing to see the light in your clan but here u r making excuses for people u have no idea what they do in their lives lmfao

What are you even saying? This post make minus 1% sense. I know exactly what my members do irl, each and everyone of them. I'm not making any excuse either, just tried to be reasonable and show you the light in a world filled with propaganda :whistle:

Off: You're completely turning my words around, you're not even close to using the same 'logic'. But then again 95% of the ppl that browse these forums are brain dead.

What are you even saying? This post make minus 1% sense. I know exactly what my members do irl, each and everyone of them. I'm not making any excuse either, just tried to be reasonable and show you the light in a world filled with propaganda :whistle:

Off: You're completely turning my words around, you're not even close to using the same 'logic'. But then again 95% of the ppl that browse these forums are brain dead.

ur the brain dead one here lmfao do u have relationships with every member n only a fool would believe 60% of his clan can't attend 2/7 (weekends) because of "work/exams" lmaoo

Try to be more convincing dude

ur the brain dead one here lmfao do u have relationships with every member n only a fool would believe 60% of his clan can't attend 2/7 (weekends) because of "work/exams" lmaoo

Try to be more convincing dude

Yes i am friends with every member in my clan, lmfao? There's 8 weekend trips a month for starters. GMT'ers go out on saturdays pal? Exams ended aao pulled 50 wuu2? Half your member base skipped your sunday trip for VR event you should worry about tlp more than about aao pal.

Like I said you're brain dead. Keep quoting me though, great laughs.

Yes i am friends with every member in my clan, lmfao? There's 8 weekend trips a month for starters. GMT'ers go out on saturdays pal? Exams ended aao pulled 50 wuu2? Half your member base skipped your sunday trip for VR event you should worry about tlp more than about aao pal.

Like I said you're brain dead. Keep quoting me though, great laughs.

2/7 as in 2days which are weekends. You're clan is literally full of excuses talking about memberbase you lost your entire core n leaders lmfao. You've been mpc for how long? And still rely on hpc members and invites to attend ur trips u trash kid. You even lost to rage LOL shows how lower tier your clan is

2/7 as in 2days which are weekends. You're clan is literally full of excuses talking about memberbase you lost your entire core n leaders lmfao. You've been mpc for how long? And still rely on hpc members and invites to attend ur trips u trash kid. You even lost to rage LOL shows how lower tier your clan is

Ahh malo triggered again. Social life is something you clearly have never heard off. Excuses? Entire core n leaders? What lmfao? You're spewing so much non-sense it's comical. You lost half your member base to a main clan and kicked the other half of your core/ left for mayhem. 

Ahh malo triggered again. Social life is something you clearly have never heard off. Excuses? Entire core n leaders? What lmfao? You're spewing so much non-sense it's comical. You lost half your member base to a main clan and kicked the other half of your core/ left for mayhem.

man said no social life looooool you just lost this brown sticky stuff LOOL

u say i have no social life yet u take the time to know every member and there personal life LOL shutup u pussy

Lol you're trying so hard. It takes maybe 2 minutes to ask new members what they do irl. Members notify ranks wither they can or can't attend trips.

Try again please.

Lol you're trying so hard. It takes maybe 2 minutes to ask new members what they do irl. Members notify ranks wither they can or can't attend trips.

Try again please.

says i try too hard > goes out of his way to know information about people he's never met but i try too hard

Give up idek wat ur trynna do now