FI Vs. EOP 5/14/16 Who Won?

موني

Who Won Today?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who Won?

Such a typical fi mentality smh no wonder you always lose

lil boy, I wouldn't be talking since your clan lacks quality. If you're so good then why do you bring tons of mains? You can't compete fuck boy. Btw, you only had 36 pures and the rest were mains. Your clan will never be good

Did someone let the monkey out of his cage or did somebody forget to feed him a banana this morning XD

But more on topic, if we have mains, they're there to kill your mains. You should reconsider your tactics if you don't like this, when you play with fire you're going to get burnt. Happy 10th anni, my lil primate

heh

they had 36 ppl in cc and the rest were mains + lvl 3s

If that's the case, I wonder how 36 pures and 76 level 3's/mains killed the 100~ fi. If only 36 pures could hit Fi, that must be some atrocious quality on your end.

Did you learn your mathematics at the zoo?

Did someone let the monkey out of his cage or did somebody forget to feed him a banana this morning XD

But more on topic, if we have mains, they're there to kill your mains. You should reconsider your tactics if you don't like this, when you play with fire you're going to get burnt. Happy 10th anni, my lil primate

heh

The fact that you know you're lying is sad lil boy

If that's the case, I wonder how 36 pures and 76 level 3's/mains killed the 100~ fi. If only 36 pures could hit Fi, that must be some atrocious quality on your end.

Did you learn your mathematics at the zoo?

the fact you think mains have to be high lvls is funny asf. You're fucking broccolied loool

The fact that you know you're lying is sad lil boy

the fact you think mains have to be high lvls is funny asf. You're fucking cauliflower loool

So now you're saying there were 76 scouts/mains and the mains were all the same combat as pures?

Bro, can you try to at least keep your fictional story the same when you're forming an argument, because destroying the arguments you've been putting up lately makes me feel like I'm picking on a handicap. Stop monkeying around!!

So now you're saying there were 76 scouts/mains and the mains were all the same combat as pures?

Bro, can you try to at least keep your fictional story the same when you're forming an argument, because destroying the arguments you've been putting up lately makes me feel like I'm picking on a handicap. Stop monkeying around!!

are you dumb or just dumb?