@Olympiss @Apex

@@ferocious, i have their irc logs, im leaking the ts, not flaming apex, got love for yall, but your making ur clan look irrelevant by sniping fights on an official pk trip

i would love to see them irc logs because they sure as heck weren't pming any of our ranks about anything lmao, if anything it makes imperial look bad when they are making a topic flaming a clan for crashing their rune wars fight lmfao

u were a +1 in fi, didn't attend trips because of a slump and then left for eop when they were losing the rivalry to eop because you didn't wanna help your clan lmfao don't talk brown sticky stuff ever again

also:

n1osah.gif

stfu 

You're a glory hunter, stfu lmfao, You were in olympus, a few ranks left for ruin so you left with them, realised ruin was garbage, left them and waited for the next best thing going, and now you're in the two latest clans that just opened? Mayhem/Imperial? what does that say about you, kyp dumb broccoli

You're a glory hunter, stfu lmfao, You were in olympus, a few ranks left for ruin so you left with them, realised ruin was garbage, left them and waited for the next best thing going, and now you're in the two latest clans that just opened? Mayhem/Imperial? what does that say about you, kyp dumb broccoli

Actually you don't know brown sticky stuff lmao, so let me give you the rundown:

I left Olympus because I quit rs for school and didn't agree with the leadership so I didn't bother rejoining, not that I expect you to comprehend something as simple as that.

I was also only in Ruin for my 3 weeks of winter break so it seems you're wrong again.

I left TLP because, again, I was inactive as fuck and didn't feel connected to the clan anymore, so I decided to join Mayhem instead.

But yeah I'm in it to win it where's the problem with that l0l

Actually you don't know brown sticky stuff lmao, so let me give you the rundown:

I left Olympus because I quit rs for school and didn't agree with the leadership so I didn't bother rejoining, not that I expect you to comprehend something as simple as that.

I was also only in Ruin for my 3 weeks of winter break so it seems you're wrong again.

I left TLP because, again, I was inactive as fuck and didn't feel connected to the clan anymore, so I decided to join Mayhem instead.

But yeah I'm in it to win it where's the problem with that l0l

So you're a glory hunter? thanks for confirming broccoli

u were a +1 in fi, didn't attend trips because of a slump and then left for eop when they were losing the rivalry to eop because you didn't wanna help your clan lmfao don't talk brown sticky stuff ever again

also:

n1osah.gif

stfu 

You hit the soft spot there l0l

i would love to see them irc logs because they sure as heck weren't pming any of our ranks about anything lmao, if anything it makes imperial look bad when they are making a topic flaming a clan for crashing their rune wars fight lmfao

[00:36] <@TomValor> cant we call apex?
[00:36] <@TomValor> bvg
[00:36] <@bvg> they fighting aao

what???