FOE vs TLP | F2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

do u even kill ppl think u just bring 4 brews and outlast them for pics tbh

only kill brown sticky stuffters like yourself on anaa jr, but since kids like to hop on their mains and rag me once i log in, i'm forced to use my m8s baby pures that isn't max with brown sticky stuffty rng. 4 brews? lmfao bruv i barely use 1, you new kids are so brown sticky stuff using 2+ brews in pvp worlds

btw if i wanted to be like you and make brown sticky stuffty pk vids like your vids & pretend that i'm good by killing awful brids in my videos, then i'd have at least 20 pk vids l0l

most of the best pure brids doesn't waste their time making pure pk vids killing brown sticky stuffters anymore, we took our talents to the main scene. ur kinda l8 soz

the best pure brids rn are probably ponyman, notanedge, & nussin

only kill brown sticky stuffters like yourself on anaa jr, but since kids like to hop on their mains and rag me once i log in, i'm forced to use my m8s baby pures that isn't max with brown sticky stuffty rng. 4 brews? lmfao bruv i barely use 1, you new kids are so brown sticky stuff using 2+ brews in pvp worlds

btw if i wanted to be like you and make brown sticky stuffty pk vids like your vids & pretend that i'm good by killing awful brids in my videos, then i'd have at least 20 pk vids l0l

most of the best pure brids doesn't waste their time making pk vids killing brown sticky stuffters anymore, we took our talents to the main scene. ur kinda l8 soz

the best pure brids rn are probably ponyman, notanedge, & nussin

lol am best soz ( they can confirm)

can i use u as foe ref btw need ur forum name tho

na ur brown sticky stuff and ive made u tab like x10 on baby pures with bad rng lmfao

ur also a private server random, not sure why im even giving u this much attention tbh

no random low lvl got me (you especially lol)

u died to a private server random no wonder ur not tellin me ur rsn lmfao

pFMvIcy.gif

dabbin on them tabs lmfao

zzzzzZZZZzzz

it was probably my 2nd or third fight honestly lol the games way too easy for me ( stay spectacting lol)

i am honestly not sure why im replying to a random whos scared to give away his rsn cuz he died multiple times to me

get in line fanboy signing is tonight bring ur ancient staff

it was probably my 2nd or third fight honestly lol the games way too easy for me ( stay spectacting lol)

i am honestly not sure why im replying to a random whos scared to give away his rsn cuz he died multiple times to me

get in line fanboy signing is tonight bring ur ancient staff

i'm anaa jr. ask any1, i was one of the best pure brids until i took my talents to the main scene. i'm not going to give you my m8s baby pures rsn's so you can have people rag them when i'm not on their accounts, soz

just know ur really easy lmfao, back to battlescape you go random. leave 07scape to the real brids aka me, j3r, notanedge, pony, nussin, kalopowwi