Thank you - Update On Summer Cup - RULES

DreTheOBJ

39 def @@Andre ?

Thats cancer dude. Panda isn't a clan either..

Stop crying pussy

We do what the fuck we want and I'm so glad you're not in tlp anymore so I can finally say that god damn all u do is bitch bitch bitch even about us "i never liked panda waaaaa" god shut up my dude.

I will be there on my 39 def acc to slam whatever hpc u end up joining to leak in

Stop crying pussy

We do what the fuck we want and I'm so glad you're not in tlp anymore so I can finally say that god damn all u do is bitch bitch bitch even about us "i never liked panda waaaaa" god shut up my dude.

I will be there on my 39 def acc to slam whatever hpc u end up joining to leak in

Your taking me seriously . I think the Panda guys are the best Mini team ever tbh. I just find it cute when you guys get angry.

Stop crying pussy

By the way ... I was never in TLP , you have the wrong Andre bro. I've been in the same HPC for 6 years.

Your taking me seriously . I think the Panda guys are the best Mini team ever tbh. I just find it cute when you guys get angry.

By the way ... I was never in TLP , you have the wrong Andre bro. I've been in the same HPC for 6 years.

I was quoting lenin :o no flame towards you g! i think this will work and i appreciate you setting it up

panda? no comment... I'll keep quiet too much saltbrew

My miniwar team with 7 members is somehow more relevant than your clan that has been open for several months and I'm not even flaming you buddy that's just the facts :P:D

i wasn't even flaming vt buddy but understand not a lot of people will remember you when you don't post a lot of topics/win a decent amount etc