Excel Vs IV

Zig

lmfao, time to step down, my clan lost to XL

You say this every time, *remember the sperm hill

It was funny because I was in your teamspeak no one was calling for a good 20 seconds hahaha

Mini war section

Next time you challenge us for a mini, do it LPC levels

I do not know who you fought later, but I will not mini at 82 Combat cap on LPC which was what you asked for.

SOOO HOW THE FUCK IS IT OKAY FOR YOU TO HAVE 10 LEVELS? and... when we have even or lower levels it's cool

oh right cause we fucking own, i understand you need combat levels in order to make it a fair handicapped

This is not even about this mini, but doom got so many lpc's of the month when they were all 80-85s. Why has the lpc cb cap lowered this summer?

Simply things change.

More complexl, it's how it worked out. LPC's like OP already existed and at the time they were the lowest leveled clan. hence the name LPC

Now the lowest leveled clans are xL, SK, and just some other world 308 clans.In order to be fair, and reasonable the brackets must adapt according to clans, the rules are never in stone. If a level 40 clan opens and start having a ton of action then the new lpc brackets will be moved to about level 40 idk how else I can explain it.

2 step rule you dumb, fucking bum, ass bitch. Impact random broccoli and potatoes. Proves you're a participant in the Special Olympics, heard impact won bronze and you thought it was gold. Still fucking dilusional choke on jails 2 inch baby bottle AKA dick.

302598f6f1.jpg

All I can see proved from this screenshot, is that you guys did a mini with +1 op

Yeah man for sure bro!! 

If any one is interested in the real story ( NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ) any way here it is

Asked Impact for mini at 11:24 and they Accepted -https://gyazo.com/dd0629e4ca9a2ede2d3ab24e4e35d883

Mini began at 12:38  They pulled 6 4 of which were level 90+ -https://gyazo.com/87054d6f3855daf5ceb12731aa8add6c

Times are posted on the screen shots.

We had a mini vs IV and asked other clans for one Impact accepted an 82 Combat Cap mini war which was the same rules that were accepted in the fight shown above with Invictious. We were waiting about 5-10 minutes when an Impact member showed up and started crying about our combat levels, typical Impact. As we were waiting for Impact to mass up for the mini we managed to inner war our selves 3 times, and have a world 308 trip lol. Jail, or who ever was leading Impact, literally made us wait an hour, and brought 6 MPC/HPC accounts to a 82 combat mini war. They won 2 rounds and then left, not even giving a round 3................

Impact the cry baby champions who refuse to fight unless they have the total and complete upperhand-

95d9525e61.jpg

Yeah man for sure bro!!

If any one is interested in the real story ( NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ) any way here it is

Asked Impact for mini at 11:24 and they Accepted -https://gyazo.com/dd0629e4ca9a2ede2d3ab24e4e35d883

Mini began at 12:38 They pulled 6 4 of which were level 90+ -https://gyazo.com/87054d6f3855daf5ceb12731aa8add6c

Times are posted on the screen shots.

We had a mini vs IV and asked other clans for one Impact accepted an 82 Combat Cap mini war which was the same rules that were accepted in the fight shown above with Invictious. We were waiting about 5-10 minutes when an Impact member showed up and started crying about our combat levels, typical Impact. As we were waiting for Impact to mass up for the mini we managed to inner war our selves 3 times, and have a world 308 trip lol. Jail, or who ever was leading Impact, literally made us wait an hour, and brought 6 MPC/HPC accounts to a 82 combat mini war. They won 2 rounds and then left, not even giving a round 3................

Impact the cry baby champions who refuse to fight unless they have the total and complete upperhand-

95d9525e61.jpg

You actually truly believe you can beat Impact matched? If so you're delusional

It was funny because I was in your teamspeak no one was calling for a good 20 seconds hahaha

SOOO HOW THE FUCK IS IT OKAY FOR YOU TO HAVE 10 LEVELS? and... when we have even or lower levels it's cool

oh right cause we fucking own, i understand you need combat levels in order to make it a fair handicapped

Every time like once? Must be a little bit mental my son.

Don't go off on me, I wasn't even there.

Every time like once? Must be a little bit mental my son.

Don't go off on me, I wasn't even there.

IDK last mini we dominated you as well. This flame is not directed towards you I simply said thank you for mini war, some random in Impact commented on here saying

Lol you seem salty

It also seems you forgot how to read...

"I do not know who you fought later, but I will not mini at 82 Combat cap on LPC which was what you asked for."

Also, you loss lol.