Excel Sunday Trip #1 LPC

Zig

@@zigmarley, nice cow gear you fucking broccoli, are you using a fucking potato to vid? brown sticky stuff topic, come join impact before its to late LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

@@Hon0r, why don't you come bump our topic for us you dumb bitch? You're being really quiet today. It was fantastic dropping your pull from 35 to 20 after one hit. Sadly, we wont be LPC much longer so you'll be able to continue being the brown sticky stuff clan you are. I'll still be there to carry your bottle for you every weekend though. KEEP AN EYE OUT HAHAHAHA

https://gyazo.com/a5a8686c86e528b9044c9651234b7d04<------- HONOR IRL LOOOOOL

l00000l Impact wins again

Join Impact the #1 LPC for a way out

SK actually looks to have beaten you once at least. Looks like you had a decent trip besides that fight though good job.

it is established 75 combat cap is LPC though, I am not sure why having 60s is not LPC?

Finally you wanted a mini at 82 combat cap.  :huh: ???

xl never won a fight against FS unless we were down 25-30 You didnt even clear us we had no interest fighting 8 vs 28 we were busy clearing bp down 7 and we were walking down im glad you won against pic the 40-50 so you could at least finally post something here but plz dont say anything about clearing fs cz i clear you 5 times everyday down 10+ we also won the mini against you when honor told 72 cb cap and one expetion he brought 6 70s one 80 and 1 50 while our max cb was 66 and we still 2-0d them and you got mad at us for not giving you round 3 after we 2-0d you thats cz you said one exeption and 72cb cap but you brought 5,exeption we could have claimed auto win but nah we te too good for this and still won with 6 out of 8 left in the defending round and 7 out of 8 left in the attacking round FS is a team composed of decent pker with 80+ range str mage 1 prayer 40 attack we dont mass and bring invites and go spam at edgevill and bring deffers we re the best team out and the only team able to clear massers and you saying that impact got 60s and you re 50s ??? Well you fight sk and pic with + opts and they lower lvl than you ... So plz stop brining FS to your post cz i know you guys hatebus for clearing you down 15 everytime we r out thats why when im chilling fog with a friend you rush me with 30 people and spam fs cleared like lol? Fs cleared cz i was alone at fog with a mate and you rush us with 30 people and spam fs cleared And then you add us to your topic fs + pic cleared cz you cleared pic with + lvls and opts and then you attacked to fs members walking down ...nice logic keep trying hard at least you didnt give up yet like others..YET AGAIN FS IS NOT A FUCKING CLAN !