Excel Sunday Trip #1 LPC

Zig

DsspRfc.png

We peaked at 37

Shoutout to SK + Pic for Pretending they don't remember what happened at their trip yesterday.

Shoutout to Impact for bringing 60s and 70s to rush us, dont even consider you a LPC.

In General Thanks to SK, PIC , BP , FS for coming out and having a fun sunday we made loot.

UqRTOcX.png

T6gW1cT.pngLqISla8.png

Izrqrfx.pngEU63mG8.png

75026f129aa6a935743ae6c6631f3230.pngzBf7jLq.pngteyMPqv.png

Nice teles. 

Impact teles so how are you saying nice teles?

60S AND 70S ARE LPC LEVELS YOU BROCCOLI

also nice teles and up to 2:37 too broke to risk a rune scim?

Impact teles so how are you saying nice teles

70 cb is lpc lol

70cb is MPC

70cb is MPC

why do you bring your 70 and 80 and still claim to be a lpc?

since you're saying 70 cb is mpc this means a couple of your ranks/members bring their mpc accounts to a (lpc) trip 

i can name a few if u want

-obese

-romnick

-abyssal 

i can go on and on

why do you bring your 70 and 80 and still claim to be a lpc?

since you're saying 70 cb is mpc this means a couple of your ranks/members bring their mpc accounts to a (lpc) trip 

i can name a few if u want

-obese

-romnick

-abyssal 

i can go on and on

We fought at fog vs level 50s , i dont think you know what the fuck you are talking about refer to my signature you crying black baby bitch

Impact teles so how are you saying nice teles?

Impact teles so how are you saying nice teles

70cb is MPC

didnt u make some comments when talking about Cb Cap how LPC should be 77? lmfao gwased your clan again today hahahahahha impact winner

didnt u make some comments when talking about Cb Cap how LPC should be 77? lmfao gwased your clan again today hahahahahha impact winner

We didn't fight Impact, looks like you're salty as fuck for telling your members to train up, and get 44 prayer because you couldn't compete. Whats a little Jail to do?????????? join a real clan jail

We fought at fog vs level 50s , i dont think you know what the fuck you are talking about refer to my signature you crying black baby bitch

so ur claiming u don't bring 70s and 80s to your lpc trip? fuck outta here u broccoli 

don't be salty we rail you every weekend and mid week trip :) 

@@zigmarley, nice cow gear you fucking broccoli, are you using a fucking potato to vid? brown sticky stuff topic, come join impact before its to late LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

@@Hon0r, why don't you come bump our topic for us you dumb bitch? You're being really quiet today. It was fantastic dropping your pull from 35 to 20 after one hit. Sadly, we wont be LPC much longer so you'll be able to continue being the brown sticky stuff clan you are. I'll still be there to carry your bottle for you every weekend though. KEEP AN EYE OUT HAHAHAHA

https://gyazo.com/a5a8686c86e528b9044c9651234b7d04<------- HONOR IRL LOOOOOL

@@zigmarley, nice cow gear you fucking broccoli, are you using a fucking potato to vid? brown sticky stuff topic, come join impact before its to late LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

@@Hon0r, why don't you come bump our topic for us you dumb bitch? You're being really quiet today. It was fantastic dropping your pull from 35 to 20 after one hit. Sadly, we wont be LPC much longer so you'll be able to continue being the brown sticky stuff clan you are. I'll still be there to carry your bottle for you every weekend though. KEEP AN EYE OUT HAHAHAHA

Think of me when you're training 20 defense and 60 attack... 

you finally realized no one cares about you..

You replied to my post twice you fucking sped. I'll never get 20 defence you broccoli, I'm already 60 attack and staying 1 defence. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I actually don't care.. refer to my last post, no one does, you seem salty though.