[CP] Elder Contracts Are Open ~ #1F2P Pure Clan

DopeEOP

badly constructed sentence.. mfw your elite was leaking to cp for over a year and gave us elite boards & scout chan ty l00l u got nothing on us & u closed now wassup

2015 clanner dont talk to me elite of doom l0l kys

that sentence was perfect, i know u cp kids are wiggers and listen to usain bolt rap music all day but please never insult my English skills again.

mind u, there isn't much of a need for cp leak(lucky our guy did it for free) as you guys never leave mossies lmfao

u also do realize we knew gf nerd jeff was leaking to u guys that whole time right? we know you wouldn't have the balls to leak anything important(which you didn't) and he was getting big $$ from u guys, why would we stop him ;p

What a joke, whats the point of the elder rank of not showing that someone is actually and elder of the clan. Cp elder rank basicly shows ur a rankhungry slut nothing else.

Feel sorry for ur loyal members that they got slapped in the face

This is just a perfect example of why CP is the worst legacy HPC of all time, trash fucking clan lmao. 

OT: Anyone who gets brainwashed into elder in CP is absolutely braindead lmfao. 

July 6th broccoli, also i heard u guys pulled 45 to our 80 last weekend, thoughts?

What a joke, whats the point of the elder rank of not showing that someone is actually and elder of the clan. Cp elder rank basicly shows ur a rankhungry slut nothing else.

Feel sorry for ur loyal members that they got slapped in the face

0 ask

u were in cp stop talking.

What a joke, whats the point of the elder rank of not showing that someone is actually and elder of the clan. Cp elder rank basicly shows ur a rankhungry slut nothing else.Feel sorry for ur loyal members that they got slapped in the face

holy brown sticky stuff u still tryhard on Runescape in 2016....

I feel bad for the people who have nothing going for them irl and try to tell the #1 Pure Clan how to do brown sticky stuff LOL

must've been since ur in supremacy l0l0l rivalry with doom!!!

You're legit the worst matched clan and always have been. LMFAOOOOOOO NEXT JOKE broccoli, LT CLOSED APPAHHAAHAHA

Cant blame mulug for not wanting to ruin his teen years leading a clan in this cancerous place. You are hiding behind a fake account so in no way can i take you serious.