xL F2P Tuesday! Fun day! Featuring SK + IV + CD+ Sharks

Strurple

IV if you watch your video then watch ours it all makes sense how you got your clears on us.. We were already engaged.

at first we hadn't massed yet but when we got ready for you, you got owned let's face it... Vs level 50s

all i see is sk/xl tanks on this topic lol

Yeah im first to admit we brought mains, we did it because xl had like 10 level 60-75 mains...

We even tried to setup a fight at fog so they couldnt bring mains :( it didnt happen:((((

If pure clans want clean run ins with sk no mains it will happen simple as.

all i see is sk/xl tanks on this topic lol

Greuter I see IV getting cleared.

Yeah im first to admit we brought mains, we did it because xl had like 10 level 60-75 mains...

We even tried to setup a fight at fog so they couldnt bring mains :( it didnt happen:((((

If pure clans want clean run ins with sk no mains it will happen simple as.

You made those mains just to fight vs xl because we clear your brown sticky stuffty clan every single day in under 10 seconds. We slumped the fuck out of you so bad nothing remains except your ranks who all decided to make tanks. 

Which is why we all made tanks and that is what you see in the video's above where SK is at hill giants.

You made those mains just to fight vs xl because we clear your brown sticky stuffty clan every single day in under 10 seconds. We slumped the fuck out of you so bad nothing remains except your ranks who all decided to make tanks. 

Which is why we all made tanks and that is what you see in the video's above where SK is at hill giants.

but open 6 years for this?

You've gone from 40-50pulls to 20 in the last two weeks and we have gone from pulling like 15 when we first opened to 30+ every single day of the week.                             Dont worry id be mad if i was you too.

You've gone from 40-50pulls to 20 in the last two weeks and we have gone from pulling like 15 when we first opened to 30+ every single day of the week.                             Dont worry id be mad if i was you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwtn0qZfddY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5vnggdZCoA

Just a couple of the vids of us bullying you, back before you brought tanks along <3

prep us some time? 75cb cap, overs on/off idc, 1 DEF CAP, no tanks @hon0r 

all that talk man lets go 

Greuter you seem like you have something to prove? If you are fucking posting your video on this topic, why are you so defensive? seems like you lost and that's why youre offering a prep.

However i will accept a prep at 82 cmb cap. no overheads- 

Aaron we clear your clan in under 30 seconds, you went from pulling 40 to now 20 10 of them tanks and only pk for 40 minutes or on your tanks....

you all became tanks

we did this to you... 

Greuter you seem like you have something to prove? If you are fucking posting your video on this topic, why are you so defensive? seems like you lost and that's why youre offering a prep.

However i will accept a prep at 82 cmb cap. no overheads- 

Aaron we clear your clan in under 30 seconds, you went from pulling 40 to now 20 10 of them tanks and only pk for 40 minutes or on your tanks....

you all became tanks

we did this to you... 

82 combat is lpc now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwtn0qZfddY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5vnggdZCoA

Just a couple of the vids of us bullying you, back before you brought tanks along <3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5btPffSxXBk2KjRzhRWrsg<- Jesus is new to vidding is brown sticky stuff but check out his channel we dont need to edit and cut down our clips

Havnt made topics because we havnt officially opened yet and also ive been on holiday.

8119f9cf61.jpg

LOL you retards waited in singles for 1 hour while we were clearing the wild...

And now you are saying we brought tanks?

Your leader told you all to make tanks to "close xl"

82 combat is lpc now?

okay broccoli xl is an xlpc. if you want to prep us we have a 60 combat cap overs off. The only way to make it fair would be 82 combat cap?

This is the only way we can fight vs a clan that is 60+ combat (allowing 82 cb cap)

How about SK prep us 60 combat cap NO TANKS

8119f9cf61.jpg

LOL you retards waited in singles for 1 hour while we were clearing the wild...

And now you are saying we brought tanks?

Your leader told you all to make tanks to "close xl"

okay broccoli xl is an xlpc. if you want to prep us we have a 60 combat cap overs off. The only way to make it fair would be 82 combat cap?

This is the only way we can fight vs a clan that is 60+ combat (allowing 82 cb cap)

How about SK prep us 60 combat cap NO TANKS

so XLPC is 82 combat cap

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5btPffSxXBk2KjRzhRWrsg<- Jesus is new to vidding is brown sticky stuff but check out his channel we dont need to edit and cut down our clips

Havnt made topics because we havnt officially opened yet and also ive been on holiday.

you have been saying that for about a month now

ummm how are you going to open when your enitre clan is tanks?

you have been saying that for about a month now

ummm how are you going to open when your enitre clan is tanks?

Forums are out soon thats when we will officially open / Ts has 32 people in here right now ask that guy from your clan pklover323 he was just in here seems like we have enough pures to open to me :D If you wanna come in and chat yourself feel free skclan.teamspeak3.org