Let the video speak

Hog

We cleared your alliance. How does it feel to rely on other clans to go out and still get bullied on your closing trip? Lol

b48c7168d4c9db14f57d345e0a8727fe.gif

let's be honest we both know aao dicked everybody you are just making propaganda mains can't save you ruin can't save you

let's be honest we both know aao dicked everybody you are just making propaganda mains can't save you ruin can't save you

Explain to me how the clip starting at 1:00 is propaganda? Lol, you can´t. You were beaten and CD steamrolled every clan today.

b48c7168d4c9db14f57d345e0a8727fe.gif

i doubt it little man i don't get banged. nice try though it was a good effort cd but it want good enough

YOU GOT FUCKING STEAMROLLED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE brown sticky stuffTERS WAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC LOL

YOU GOT FUCKING STEAMROLLED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE brown sticky stuffTERS WAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

KEEP BUMPING THIS TOPIC LOL

LOL WHO WAS THE LAST CLAN STANDING? ENOUGH SAID YOUR RETURNERS WAS FED UP OF GETTING CLAPPED AND YOUR MAINS GAVE UP ON YOU.

LOL WHO WAS THE LAST CLAN STANDING? ENOUGH SAID YOUR RETURNERS WAS FED UP OF GETTING CLAPPED AND YOUR MAINS GAVE UP ON YOU.

LMFAO WE WIPED YOU OFF THE MAP AND YOUR REMAINING 10 MAINS WERE STANDING AT LVL 1 DITCH 

YOU EVEN RAN OUT OF RETURN SETS LOL, RETURNING WITH 1 ITEM AND IRON ARROWS

LMFAO WE WIPED YOU OFF THE MAP AND YOUR REMAINING 10 MAINS WERE STANDING AT LVL 1 DITCH 

YOU EVEN RAN OUT OF RETURN SETS LOL, RETURNING WITH 1 ITEM AND IRON ARROWS

LOL YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY STILL SHAKEN UP. GET SOME REST LAD YOU NEED YOUR STRENGTH FOR ANOTHER CLAP FEST LATER