Iced Havoc has no friends

Iced Havoc

Hey, my names Matt... So as a 24 year old I've come back to playing Run Escaoe once a-bloody-gain. Kill me.

In It turns out when you don't play for years most of the people you know quit or have changed their ****ing name 7 times, so you couldn't possibly know who they are. I have like 2 active friends i think, I don't talk to them ever but sometimes you just understand each others silence you know? We're that kind of close.

So I'm basically just saying hi, and if anyone remembers me say hello and maybe we can catch up for tacos or something, I'm so lonely. I used to lead Malice, was in The Hatred and a few other clans a long time ago if that jogs any memories.

Cheers m8s xoxo

Hi I will have tacos with you. Join Rage at Clan-Rage.com for the best community/pure clan there is. Every other clan is lying to you !

Thanks, but I feel like if we went for tacos you'd just try and recruit me. like a door to door salesman... So a soft no for now

Yo Matt, all of the ex malice/zerg unit people are in Ruin; http://clan-ru.com/community/ 

come and rejoin your buddies, bby

See you there

24 and on rs lol...

Haha I know, it's fucked, I'll re-evaluate life don't worry. But for me it's just a bit of a nostalgic time killer, If you aren't 24 or close to it, then you must be have been 10 when the game was actually fun, or you just started recently. Either way, good luck on the rest of your schooling, kiddo. 

You Aussies pop out of the woodwork every once in a while.

#Malice 4 friends & wonderland

I checked it out, it seemed dead. I'll go back in.