can you guys make a treaty pls

Dom

Not going to happen and I'll tell you why. Because all the brown sticky stuff clans left open and filled with brown sticky stuff kids and brown sticky stuff ranks, most of whom probably didn't even have pures during the good eras of clanning. They never got to experience the pride and respect that came with wins and losses against other clans. It's sad to say but until clan leaders stop perpetuating the cancer (mains, 30 def, teleporting on trips, 1 iteming, hacking/scamming/ddosing etc) nothing will change. And I honestly don't see it changing so take what you can from a dying scene, because the future for pure clanning looks bleak at best.

we accepted 30 def as a hard cap which is far better than 39 def and frankly that pales in comparison to 39 def clans w/ 40 man main units so, yeah, I'm not for us going 30 def, but the degree of impact that had on the pure community compared to, say, CP, is absolutely laughable. 

30 or 39 you sold out either way. Foe was always garbage but I'll give you some props for actually trying to compete and not just falling back in line so quickly like with the vote for 30 def and turm.

30 or 39 you sold out either way. Foe was always garbage but I'll give you some props for actually trying to compete and not just falling back in line so quickly like with the vote for 30 def and turm.

Yeah, they should have been real pures like the honorable Mayhem Makers.  Instead of ruining their image by getting adamant, they fought with an entire clan of rune pures and tanks.  Truly the greatest of all time.

Yeah, they should have been real pures like the honorable Mayhem Makers.  Instead of ruining their image by getting adamant, they fought with an entire clan of rune pures and tanks.  Truly the greatest of all time.

I guess the 8? f2p full out wins in a row against Foe meant nothing hmm? Try and stay on topic m8.

Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing.  I'm just saying 99 is more embarrassing.  Especially going 99 before 30 was super popular.

Yet what's even more embarrassing still is getting 30 def and 95 prayer and then losing matched against a defence average less than half of Foes.

don't know why people bother with topics like this. the real honor pure clanning ended with tlp closing, and this scene will never be one worth being in again.

would be funny as fuck seeing some clans struggle without their mains. clans dont even practice their quality or organization anymore because they know they have 20 mains to meatshield for them making it near impossible to get a proper clear on them

LMFAO im literally framing this and putting it on my wall. this dumb irish kid was in sv, the only reason you pulled more than 60(this was the highest amount of pures you had in your clan chat throughout the two months you were open) was because of the huge amount of mains you had L0000L(I would know, baba+winne would invite my main into their cc every weekend l00l)

don't know why people bother with topics like this. the real honor pure clanning ended with tlp closing, and this scene will never be one worth being in again.

LMFAO im literally framing this and putting it on my wall. this dumb irish kid was in sv, the only reason you pulled more than 60(this was the highest amount of pures you had in your clan chat throughout the two months you were open) was because of the huge amount of mains you had L0000L(I would know, baba+winne would invite my main into their cc every weekend l00l)

"TLP honour" lmao spastic

Hey. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY can You refer me for ROT I'm sure BullErik will let me in this time!

think of all the anchovy pizzas and power ammys u lose tho m8 

wadda d00 and his bot army got me covered

they had a poll where over 100 foe members voted, the poll didnt pass but behold, adamant still came

u care more about sv than i do, they closed tlp months ago get over it haha

1-39 def has been standard in the pure community for years now, but then again ur first clan was an mpc so you wouldnt get it

yep my very first clan.

been clanning since 05 but heyyyyy, Supremacy actually was your first clan LOL.

also the 1-39 def being standard in the pure community for years is bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao, only clans like CP used to have it, until TLP decided to join them aswell.

there were few people with 30 def in different clans, but not in these ridiculous amounts lol (~70 people having 39 def) so pipe down newbundle of twigs :)