supremacy vs Fatality [4-0]

Ham

holy brown sticky stuff fi is dogbrown sticky stuff lmfao

@@Halloween nice status update 'Another 1' referring the the promoted TLP members leaving hinting at the ranks not promoting you btw l0l

That didn't even make sense lmao. Are you that obsessed with FI that you stay on their site and look at everything I reply with? You already stopped replying to me yesterday, do not dig your hole any further.

@@Mustafa, it's cause FI closed RD which was @'s clan that he crawled back to multiple times (even faked cancer for a leaving topic) so he still holds that grudge.

That didn't even make sense lmao. Are you that obsessed with FI that you stay on their site and look at everything I reply with? You already stopped replying to me yesterday, do not dig your hole any further.

@@Mustafa, it's cause FI closed RD which was @'s clan that he crawled back to multiple times (even faked cancer for a leaving topic) so he still holds that grudge.

cmon buddy everyone knows you'd take a rank if they gave u it, but you'll never get one again after betraying them last time and following the crowd and dipping out on the clan you said you 'love' so much.

cmon buddy everyone knows you'd take a rank if they gave u it, but you'll never get one again after betraying them last time and following the crowd and dipping out on the clan you said you 'love' so much.

You ignored the double "the" you replied with that made no sense in your first post & how you are obsessed with me. Why do you keep switching up the subject when you embarrass yourself on the first topic at hand. You almost make it too easy for me lmao. Just stop replying like you did yesterday and be a good dog. Don't ignore that you gave up yesterday btw.

You ignored the double "the" you replied with that made no sense in your first post & how you are obsessed with me. Why do you keep switching up the subject when you embarrass yourself on the first topic at hand. You almost make it too easy for me lmao. Just stop replying like you did yesterday and be a good dog. Don't ignore that you gave up yesterday btw.

im at my clans trip actually unlike u who once again is going missing when his clan is doing bad (lmfao)

im at my clans trip actually unlike u who once again is going missing when his clan is doing bad (lmfao)

Another reply ignoring that you gave up yesterday and said "the" twice in a row. Also you change up the subject yet again l0l! Your at a Pk trip in 2016 where there are 5 HPCS left! Woah you're very accomplished you 2k16 clanner lmfao. Ironic you said I go missing when you left RD 3x and even faked cancer just to do so! That's pretty low. Stop changing subject and stop replying like you did yesterday, you know I always beat you in these things.

I still remember when you came in TS begging the ranks for them to let me Mentor you in Fi and said "I'll be the best mentee ever :)"

justin beiber kid l0l

Another reply ignoring that you gave up yesterday and said "the" twice in a row. Also you change up the subject yet again l0l! Your at a Pk trip in 2016 where there are 5 HPCS left! Woah you're very accomplished you 2k16 clanner lmfao. Ironic you said I go missing when you left RD 3x and even faked cancer just to do so! That's pretty low. Stop changing subject and stop replying like you did yesterday, you know I always beat you in these things.

I still remember when you came in TS begging the ranks for them to let me Mentor you in Fi and said "I'll be the best mentee ever :)"

justin beiber kid l0l

l0l wana talk about justin beiber? waht about u pming me daily on fi forums begging me to join teling me im wasting my time in rd lmfaoooooo

l0l wana talk about justin beiber? waht about u pming me daily on fi forums begging me to join teling me im wasting my time in rd lmfaoooooo

Hey, I know you're triggered atm and cannot spell anything but can you at least take a breath right now because I can tell I am getting to you by how fast you are replying to me and misspelling everything l0l.

Who begs for someone to mentor them on an online game, am I that idolized? I'm flattered you 2k16 clanner.

Even Nick acknowledges I have been bullying you l0l, but hey, you just come on SB "to troll" right? xd?

02yH3YW.png

Hey, I know you're triggered atm and cannot spell anything but can you at least take a breath right now because I can tell I am getting to you by how fast you are replying to me and misspelling everything l0l.

Who begs for someone to mentor them on an online game, am I that idolized? I'm flattered you 2k16 clanner.

Even Nick acknowledges I have been bullying you l0l, but hey, you just come on SB "to troll" right? xd?

02yH3YW.png

why are u showing me ur skype chat l0l u actually think i care. also the fact ur actually looking for spelling mistakes is justin beiber lmfao

why are u showing me ur skype chat l0l u actually think i care. also the fact ur actually looking for spelling mistakes is justin beiber lmfao

So you have given up yet again l0l. "u actually think i care", if you didn't then you wouldn't be replying right now you justin beiber broccoli lmao. What's really justin beiber is asking for someone as a mentor on an online game and begging the ranks. "Ill be the best mentee ever :)" - 17

You lose yet again, just drop this "troll" persona you're trying to put on because you embarrass yourself. Be that soft reject you really are like in FI TS and in game instead of getting smashed right now.

Quit pretending to leave the thread, I know your justin beiber ass will always read my replies fanboy.

Btw Nick knows:

02yH3YW.png

a mexican who looks like a human calling someone a dropout? nty

Yes, I do look like a human, thank you. LMFAO are you even trying anymore or has your brain shut off l0l?

You've completely given up at this point and you tried to quote me hours later l00l. Just stop this is too easy.

Yes, I do look like a human, thank you. LMFAO are you even trying anymore or has your brain shut off l0l?

You've completely given up at this point and you tried to quote me hours later l00l. Just stop this is too easy.

lol youre completely broccolied if u think im not doing that on purpose lmfao anything to keep ur ego happy!

lol youre completely broccolied if u think im not doing that on purpose lmfao anything to keep ur ego happy!

Yes, making yourself look broccolied & down syndrome at the same time on purpose is an intelligent strategy in trolling! Thanks for keeping my ego happy and your IQ low!

Yes, making yourself look broccolied & down syndrome at the same time on purpose is an intelligent strategy in trolling! Thanks for keeping my ego happy and your IQ low!

Yes bro because some random people on the internet are going to have an opinion on me!

Yes bro because some random people on the internet are going to have an opinion on me!

At least you're okay with being seen as a degenerate broccoli who comes on this forum to attempt to troll but embarrass yourself instead.

It's okay, I know you idolize me and wanted me to mentor you, keep being justin beiber.

At least you're okay with being seen as a degenerate broccoli who comes on this forum to attempt to troll but embarrass yourself instead.

It's okay, I know you idolize me and wanted me to mentor you, keep being justin beiber.

indeed, i idolize a hors3, lol.