Supremacy undefeated Saturday ft. the alliance

Hebi

LMFAO

so let me see if i get ur point.

If i build a clan and only fight a couple of other clans, while running away scared of the remaining clans i can post about how my clan was "undefeated" today?

Pathetic :P we are waiting for ballz for a fight any saturday. But grats on ur wins over FI and FOE. 

main clan

l000000l u right u right

Of course I'm right, any pure clanner with even half the normal amount of braincells and aren't completely brainwashed could see that the HPC scene is being killed by the supposed 'high pulling' clans that legitimately just double log 30-50 members every saturday to boost their pull and lobby their pures when they are losing a fight.

This entire scene is in the midst of evolving into main clanning. 

Of course I'm right, any pure clanner with even half the normal amount of braincells and aren't completely brainwashed could see that the HPC scene is being killed by the supposed 'high pulling' clans that legitimately just double log 30-50 members every saturday to boost their pull and lobby their pures when they are losing a fight.

This entire scene is in the midst of evolving into main clanning.

how else are they supposed to compete when they have brown sticky stuff quality edge recruits and give away ranks to any broccoli with 39 defense bro

how else are they supposed to compete when they have brown sticky stuff quality edge recruits and give away ranks to any broccoli with 39 defense bro

Yeah I suppose you're right but it's a shame they have to focus themselves on killing the only thing they probably even play this game for just to have an ok weekend. 

Every pure clan brings mains, this is true just take a look at the MPC scene. But some of these clans just take it way to far and are doing irreparable damage.

Yeah I suppose you're right but it's a shame they have to focus themselves on killing the only thing they probably even play this game for just to have an ok weekend. 

Every pure clan brings mains, this is true just take a look at the MPC scene. But some of these clans just take it way to far and are doing irreparable damage.

it's fine bro at this rate they won't even be considered pure clans and will be remembering in runescape clanning history as just another pure clan who couldn't cut it and went main. you act like this kind of publicity is actually going to benefit their clans future pulls lmfao no matter how many people mass join them from dead clans they won't do well for long it's already impending for them to lose hype and slump

it's fine bro at this rate they won't even be considered pure clans and will be remembering in runescape clanning history as just another pure clan who couldn't cut it and went main. you act like this kind of publicity is actually going to benefit their clans future pulls lmfao no matter how many people mass join them from dead clans they won't do well for long it's already impending for them to lose hype and slump

Couldn't have said it better myself to be honest

enlighten me as to what qualifies as a main clan? because I always assumed when you have more mains than pures you are predominantly a main clan

When you have to specify (right click to find pures) when you're in a fight, you're fighting a main clan.

No, doom mike was a true savage. That man got member of the month in doom and closed them with all the information he gave supremacy on that brown sticky stuff clan.

1 like = 1 prayer for doom mike 

#freemyniggamike

free that boy Mike. dooms finest member of the month.