@CD @RAGE and the rest of the shit mpc scene

V2R

BTW 2 weeks 6 days left until you either move down to LPC or move up to HPC before it's too late otherwise I will dookie your brown sticky stuffter clans with legions of mains and soon HPC will come out during MPC times.

This is a warning to all of you in MPC to whoever is bringing mass mains to the LPC scene I swear to god I will bring hell and holocaust upon you. I will come out of retirement and unleash the four horsemen.... oh yes I have an army of mercenaries perfectly lined up for this situation. Be prepared for anarchy and pandemonium ladies and gentlemen. 

20 DAYS TILL D-DAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

GODSPEED

The merge between Hpc and Mpc is inevitable. There are literally 5 Mpcs and 5 Hpcs left. 2 main wars going on.

Only decent scene is the Lpc, and tbh if you do bring an army of mains to whoever is bringing mains to the Lpc scene, You can sign me up.

Thank you for understanding brother. Mpc and hpc has no hope left there is nothing that can be done to salvage the pc there and when retards from mpcs start bringing mains to the only real pure scene left something has to be done.

You seem to be in CP, if Rage and CD entered your scene in their own clans they would probably not choose CP and you would lose numbers and get ragged by EOM all day. Your funeral.

Haha you think I'm bringing my boys from cp? Most of the Warriors I'm bringing are in main clans as I'm a retired in DF and have lots of links from the past. You better have 100 rune sets ready on your tanks boyy Btw CD was trash in the main scene lmfao please come back up so I can dookie you again. Also @@Breach giving me poor banter will just make things worse kid.

You seem to be in CP, if Rage and CD entered your scene in their own clans they would probably not choose CP and you would lose numbers and get ragged by EOM all day. Your funeral.

Also lmfao there's like 5 kids from rage and 5 kids from cd in cp lmfao the rest are core members who actually have hpc accounts and not brown sticky stuffter mpcs

Won't affect our 100+ pull on Saturdays by any slight keep trying buddy your days are coming to an end

Thank you for understanding brother. Mpc and hpc has no hope left there is nothing that can be done to salvage the pc there and when retards from mpcs start bringing mains to the only real pure scene left something has to be done.

Mpc and Hpc have a glimmer of hope imo, but it is good someone is taking an initiative in protecting the only scene which is not completely ruined. The LPC is on the rise, with a lot of new clans on the verge of opening. It would be a big shame if an Mpc or Hpc decides to ruin it.