[C]ritical [D]amage Vs Wildy | Day 2 |

DreTheOBJ

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao i'd do it but you are nothing but a 14 year old who will never actually show up who has to hide behind a justin beiber statement name and most likely suffers from irl rejection according to ea and every reply you make in hope somebody gives a fuck in a irrelevant scene.

Maybe in another universe where you aren't a insecure reject who is uncapable to prove anything this reply would of worked.

Triggered by 5 words with a paragraph. W25 v center I'm standing here right now retardfat

Triggered by 5 words with a paragraph. W25 v center I'm standing here right now retardfat

oi listen here pooboy

save ur money and ur sets for the weekend

my 120 wants to suck you dry and im licking my lips vigorously as i type this

if u think i care about runescape.com p2p pking with pixels ur so wrong l0l

Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby want his baba???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???Baby need his milk???