[C]ritical [D]amage Vs Wildy | Day 2 |

DreTheOBJ

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you know what pking is, every prep you get caught and banged and it seems you still don't know what f-keys and combo/tick eating is weirdo.

He uses a different account every prep lmfao.

btw did you watch the video. The vidder is 100% terrible if you don't agree you're fucking awful

And tick eating doesn't exist anymore btw reject

He uses a different account every prep lmfao.

btw did you watch the video. The vidder is 100% terrible if you don't agree you're fucking awful

And tick eating doesn't exist anymore btw reject

The tick eating patch was for vengeance lmfao broccoli, idgaf how bad the vidder is half of rage including you are broccolied hypocrites who are god awful themself.

He barely uses a different account he used the same account 3x in a row vs IMP sucks your clan is leak infested.

Btw sick chromosomes you got there, can't even read a runescape update.

The tick eating patch was for vengeance lmfao broccoli, idgaf how bad the vidder is half of rage including you are broccolied hypocrites who are god awful themself.

He barely uses a different account he used the same account 3x in a row vs IMP sucks your clan is leak infested.

Btw sick chromosomes you got there, can't even read a runescape update.

Brid me you fat fuck

Brid me you.5 percentile fuck

Lmfao i'd do it but you are nothing but a 14 year old who will never actually show up who has to hide behind a justin beiber statement name and most likely suffers from irl rejection according to ea and every reply you make in hope somebody gives a fuck in a irrelevant scene.

Maybe in another universe where you aren't a insecure reject who is uncapable to prove anything this reply would of worked.