Accounting boy aka my overheads

Slaughter_Abdullah

Op gets dominated and cleared at gdz, when cd go to walk down victorious with 100+ in game op return with like 35 and spam cd cleared only for cd to catch them having a fake ending, turn round and clear them again.

is that why on cds sunday topic MINIWARS pov shows them logging to another world when we hit them from the north? Yeah, makes sense tomato l0l

is that why on cds sunday topic MINIWARS pov shows them logging to another world when we hit them from the north? Yeah, makes sense tomato l0l

Yeah I was there in my team 7 cape, keep trying with fake endings, must of been mad awkward for your members spamming CD cleared for 100 purple dicks to turn around to clear you again in .5 lol

Yeah I was there in my team 7 cape, keep trying with fake endings, must of been mad awkward for your members spamming CD cleared for 100 purple dicks to turn around to clear you again in .5 lol

Must have been awkward logging out from 70 pures with 90 mains... We killed whoever didnt get to log out either. You retards RAN south then logged from a return fight, so guess who wins seeing as we still had a core 70 at GDZ? Not our fault that ur mains had to leave early broccoli

Must have been awkward logging out from 70 pures with 90 mains... We killed whoever didnt get to log out either. You retards RAN south then logged from a return fight, so guess who wins seeing as we still had a core 70 at GDZ? Not our fault that ur mains had to leave early broccoli

It wasn't a return fight it was 130 vs 20 after like 10 seconds until cd moved from gdz, watching op members tele up instantly to get camped and killed was so amusing.

even myoverheads isn't trying to save his dying clan.

You're trying too hard.

It wasn't a return fight it was 130 vs 20 after like 10 seconds until cd moved from gdz, watching op members tele up instantly to get camped and killed was so amusing.

even myoverheads isn't trying to save his dying clan.

You're trying too hard.

Easiest 2 sundays of my life, jesus christ. put up more of an effort CD, things are getting too easy