is cp the #1 hpc atm ? and if they are

chance111

holy fucking mains, glad we aren't in a rivalry with you

tbh it started off relatively clean from our perspective but i can understand your point of view

our main unit which numbered around 40 (lol) were only supposed to gun down other people in rune but about midway through they spotted a couple ruin members returning in rune(not saying you guys started it or were doing it purposely or whatever as obviously we had mains everywhere) and all hell broke loose.

the outcome was ok with us cause it brought cp out and it was pretty good to see what we can do vs a hpc clan albeit we outnumbered em by quite a bit

When are you gonna post that apology your clan has been talking about on their forums?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

agreed u should stay below lvl 20 wild where u belong so u can tele xxx

@ now theyre bragging about competing with hpcs lmfao just put this wounded dog out of its misery

holy fucking mains, glad we aren't in a rivalry with you

tbh it started off relatively clean from our perspective but i can understand your point of view

our main unit which numbered around 40 (lol) were only supposed to gun down other people in rune but about midway through they spotted a couple ruin members returning in rune(not saying you guys started it or were doing it purposely or whatever as obviously we had mains everywhere) and all hell broke loose.

the outcome was ok with us cause it brought cp out and it was pretty good to see what we can do vs a hpc clan albeit we outnumbered em by quite a bit

this is why clans wont fight u broccoli lmfao

ye like u said u had way too many mains

no you don't understand rage and olympus are the only main clans and everything they do is unprovoked @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW RUIN, YOUR ALLIANCE IS SO NICE THEY DROPPED THEIR MAIN UNIT FROM 60 TO 40 TO FIGHT YOU IN A PURE FIGHT. YOUR MEMBERS MUST LOVE TEAMING WITH THEM.

SO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LOL YOU WOULDN'T PULL 30 WITHOUT YOUR MAINS LOL!

2b88d75afb021146323a02fe6eb50227.pngSO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LMFAO 40 MAN MAIN UNIT SO YOU PULL 52 PURES WITH LIKE 20 OF THEM BEING HPC LOL  NVM LOL UR PICS SHOW 58 INGAME AND STILL MAINS LMFAO SO LIKE 45 PURES 

no you don't understand rage and olympus are the only main clans and everything they do is unprovoked @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15th november

PIC TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM OP AFTERMATH TOPIC

LFZlh1m.png

dMwkCMK.pngkrAKnBH.png5rfEipS.pngBYQXlGu.pngVrsHTfo.png

who provoked u here?

dont get it twisted ur clan is no different you invite a whole zerker clan to ur trips

15th november

PIC TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM OP AFTERMATH TOPIC

LFZlh1m.png

dMwkCMK.pngkrAKnBH.png5rfEipS.pngBYQXlGu.pngVrsHTfo.png

who provoked u here?

dont get it twisted ur clan is no different you invite a whole zerker clan to ur trips

I already flamed the fuck out of you about these pictures kid,show a picture providing only 4 mains and an addy daddy, when in the picrtres you supply yourself you have mains sitting there... and you stopped replying don't make me kyp you again you fucking rat, your ally brang 40 mains to a weekend they claimed to be "main free", looks like you're on the wrong side of the fence you cauliflower cunt. :-)

SO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LOL YOU WOULDN'T PULL 30 WITHOUT YOUR MAINS LOL!

2b88d75afb021146323a02fe6eb50227.pngSO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LMFAO 40 MAN MAIN UNIT SO YOU PULL 52 PURES WITH LIKE 20 OF THEM BEING HPC LOL  NVM LOL UR PICS SHOW 58 INGAME AND STILL MAINS LMFAO SO LIKE 45 PURES 

I already flamed the fuck out of you about these pictures kid,show a picture providing only 4 mains and an addy daddy, when in the picrtres you supply yourself you have mains sitting there... and you stopped replying don't make me kyp you again you fucking rat, your ally brang 40 mains to a weekend they claimed to be "main free", looks like you're on the wrong side of the fence you cauliflower cunt. :-)

wow ur words over a rs forum really made me 'kyp'. u really bullied me with ur copy pasted drool about cd lmao

wow ur words over a rs forum really made me 'kyp'. u really bullied me with ur copy pasted drool about cd lmao

u still ignore the part where i call out your mains, stop acting like ruin is innocent aswell, you're still trying to hug CD even though they brang mains to fight you when it was supposedly a "main free" weekend. And Btw adamant is pure you fucking couck 40 man main unit+the mains they normally bring, so you lost to about 35 pures and 60 mains, Have fun fighting a main clan on weekends while i'm fighting 1-30 defence and having fun for the 3 hours that I play runescape on the weekend. :-)

u still ignore the part where i call out your mains, stop acting like ruin is innocent aswell, you're still trying to hug CD even though they brang mains to fight you when it was supposedly supposed to be a "main free" weekend. And Btw adamant is pure you fucking couck 40 man main unit+the mains they normally bring, so you lost to about 35 pures and 60 mains, Have fun fighting a main clan on weekends while i'm fighting 1-30 defence and having fun for the 3 hours that I play runescape on the weekend. :-)

waaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaa   waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u still ignore the part where i call out your mains, stop acting like ruin is innocent aswell, you're still trying to hug CD even though they brang mains to fight you when it was supposedly a "main free" weekend. And Btw adamant is pure you fucking couck 40 man main unit+the mains they normally bring, so you lost to about 35 pures and 60 mains, Have fun fighting a main clan on weekends while i'm fighting 1-30 defence and having fun for the 3 hours that I play runescape on the weekend. :-)

we dont bring mains lol 

we dont bring mains lol 

Look at the pictures that you supplied yourself, only 2 capes on cape counter, and the people in singles are white dots, and I see them in 40+defence armor, now lets keep off that topic or i'll have to link you to all the pictures where you bring mains, and i'm too busy for that right now. 

Let's get to the fact of the matter, You're still trying to ally with a clan that brings 40 mains and is bragging about "breaking the mpc scene", that right there should tell you that they have been were the first clan bringing mains, and will always bring mains.

Look at the pictures that you supplied yourself, only 2 capes on cape counter, and the people in singles are white dots, and I see them in 40+defence armor, now lets keep off that topic or i'll have to link you to all the pictures where you bring mains, and i'm too busy for that right now. 

Let's get to the fact of the matter, You're still trying to ally with a clan that brings 40 mains and is bragging about "breaking the mpc scene", that right there should tell you that they have been were the first clan bringing mains, and will always bring mains.

u can see a cape on those mains? cos i cant lol

feel free to post pics of ruin mains lmfao u wont find any, especially not from when you'd bring 15+ every trip to fight us (when cd wasnt around)

u can see a cape on those mains? cos i cant lol

feel free to post pics of ruin mains lmfao u wont find any, especially not from when you'd bring 15+ every trip to fight us (when cd wasnt around)

cd has been open longer than ruin u brown sticky stuffhead, you have mains on your trip, most of them being CP rejects logging into their mains Ex:. deziqn, Those maisn are yours, and also, you're allys with someone who brang 50+mains to a "main free" weekend, Grats OP on always being right