United Family ft. Pinkbangarang

R C Owner

oof cv got banged

that may explain why lowkey was so grumpy and insta kicked me from cc when i asked for a prep..

Just pmed u for prep you respond "im playing league" tf

at 2:27 i was asking someone in the clan who was from NL how to say "Fuck you" in netherland language and we were gonna type it up.. you got us unexpected . Regardless good mini's.

at 2:27 i was asking someone in the clan who was from NL how to say "Fuck you" in netherland language and we were gonna type it up.. you got us unexpected . Regardless good mini's.

We'll mini you, 5 v 5, on LAN server. 

Our Yasuo mid will brown sticky stuff on your day. 

you said fight 15v15 right now

i said no and asked to do it in an hour

you declined for a 2nd time in a day

oof cv got banged

that may explain why lowkey was so grumpy and insta kicked me from cc when i asked for a prep..

CV is total brown sticky stuff lmfao. They lost a prep to bv and ascent and since then they have been questioning whether they should close or not. Ask an hpc for some practice son.

And as for this UF clan, you bring the same people every single time and you still lose. I'd expect you to win everything since it's the same people playing for a 5v5 roflcopters.