tfw you can't beat foe in-game, so you're forced to become a forum based clan. l0l

lookatwhatidid

> u were 4-26 vs foe in preps

> haven't won a single fullout vs foe in tlp entire history

> foe forced tlp into pulling 9 members on their last pk trip before closing (when u were leader)

> u claim u have a life but on sharkbrew 24.7, spreading ur hatred towards foe because we in fact closed your garbage clan l000l

stay ez m8. i'm a jagex cup winner, rivalry winner, best prep record title holder. 

and ur just a loser both in-game and irl m8 lmfao

Just face it dude, the only reason fo is still open is because they want to save some face beating some irrelevant clans(the ones that are still open) after being second to MM their whole existence and honestly getting humiliated by TLP last year. You can posts all these cute little facts you have but in the end, all anyone remembers is how much of a bunch of fucking pussies fo have become over the past 18~ months :(

wow very meaningful clip lmfao

to be fair i don't think there was a single person in the clan hanu didn't tell to stfu, even that mute kid dave_ got yelled at a few times and they kid never even talked LMFAO

haha lol i did not ask =D btw tlp died lolol

tlp closed still in a better state than fi

If we're talking overall history. Fatality still remains the #3 best pure clan of all time(after MM & FOE). Fi is the only other pure clan to beat MM and FOE in a fullout in their own servers. Fi had 90+ titans and pushed MM to clan wars, Fi for 2 years had the best cmb pures from 2013-2015 when 07 started. Fi dominated most of their existence than slumped. I will say this, Fi currently isn't the best but every clan has had their brown sticky stuffty year/months/days.

TLP is #4 because they reached their peak on 07 and battlescape lol. Every other pure clan reached their peak in pre-eoc, which was long before any 07 clan had their shine. 2015 i will give TLP that year but 2014 and back, you can't say brown sticky stuff about Fi.

I will say TLP was a better clan than EoP. So hold #4 tightly. 

If we're talking overall history. Fatality still remains the #3 best pure clan of all time(after MM & FOE). Fi is the only other pure clan to beat MM and FOE in a fullout in their own servers. Fi had 90+ titans and pushed MM to clan wars, Fi for 2 years had the best cmb pures from 2013-2015 when 07 started. Fi dominated most of their existence than slumped. I will say this, Fi currently isn't the best but every clan has had their brown sticky stuffty year/months/days.

TLP is #4 because they reached their peak on 07 and battlescape lol. Every other pure clan reached their peak in pre-eoc, which was long before any 07 clan had their shine. 2015 i will give TLP that year but 2014 and back, you can't say brown sticky stuff about Fi.

Fi has been dogbrown sticky stuff for 9 years (only good 1 year)

calm down birthday u joined fi in 2k15

Lmao this ponytail guy thinks fi was relevant. For 95% of your existence fi has been brown sticky stuff. Losing every possible rivalry to eop, losing their rivalry bad vs tlp, you guys even got dicked by redemption and most recently lost to supremacy and EoP in Fullouts this year, yet because of a couple good months he tries to compare them to mm and foc.

Fi is the worst hpc of all time, right at the bottom of the list. I'm pretty sure every clan would agree.

Ps fi is ded as fuck lmao you guys pulled 7 yesterday.

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHSDFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHSDFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHSDFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

DOES ANYBODY ELSE FIND IT FUNNY THAT THE #3 PURE CLAN OF ALL TIME CAN SOMEHOW MANAGE TO PULL 7 PEOPLE TO A WEEKEND TRIP?

NOT GUNNA LIE I LAUGHED PRETTY FUCKING HARD LMFAO.

STAY DEAD brown sticky stuffALITY LMFAO0O0Oo 0o

YOU RETARDS BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELVES HAHAHAHA