Leet Tactics Opening Saturday Trip | 70 Pull Clearing the Entire Scene

Hercules

Ngl the amount of mith/addy/rune I see is really disgusting. I had high hopes for another good LPC clan opening but now I'm hoping ranks won't even bother fighting you. I honestly don't understand why people have to bring cancer main drama from the hpc/mpc scene down into the lpc bracket.

Because they're made up of MPC/HPC members/ranks. They don't care about the LPC scene all they care about killing the scene and ruining people's fun. Nothing will change until the ranks and members of the MPC and HPC stop coming to LPC trips. There scenes is ruined so now they want to ruin the other scene. The scene is going to be complete brown sticky stuff until clans start respect each other and care about making the scene better.

Because they're made up of MPC/HPC members/ranks. They don't care about the LPC scene all they care about killing the scene and ruining people's fun. Nothing will change until the ranks and members of the MPC and HPC stop coming to LPC trips. There scenes is ruined so now they want to ruin the other scene. The scene is going to be complete brown sticky stuff until clans start respect each other and care about making the scene better.

says the clan that made fun of the death of someone and then got camped because of it lmfao

after we close vanquish its either you or fs who we will target. Chose your words wisely, you already have 50+ cd on you at trips. This is only the beginning.

puhahahahhaha 

gz fs gz fs gz fs gz fs gz fs gz fs