Team Complexity Vs Eruption of Pures P2P Mini 2-0

Team Complexity

I'm the triggered one when you can't even complete a coherent and understandable sentence l0l? Dumb paki, I've been bullying you since BS with your irrelevant muted self. Go back to spectating and having a weird unpronounceable first name l0l.

My nigga it got to the stage where you'd just view the post and not bother posting

I remember it got so bad when 17 started bullying u i had to tell him to back off lol

Im now in spectator mode as i beat evry1 pussy

@ its like 4am for him atm l0l

y quote me with it broccoli no1 cares u make gifs in 2k16

every1 knows ur brown sticky stuff no need 4 gifs heh

Cause you're the one who quoted me? l0l get it together lil k, we know you don't think that of me ^_^

My farmer it got to the stage where you'd just view the post and not bother posting

I remember it got so bad when 17 started bullying u i had to tell him to back off lol

Im now in spectator mode as i beat evry1 pussy

@ its like 4am for him atm l0l

Why would I reply to bait by someone who I can't even pronounce their first name and last name Bahamas or some brown sticky stuff l0l. 17_ was literally my son and asked me to mentor him in FI.

Panda lost to BW how is that beating every1 m8 lol? Jack, the kid you made fun of made you become a spectator.

Cause you're the one who quoted me? l0l get it together lil k, we know you don't think that of me ^_^

Why would I reply to bait by someone who I can't even pronounce their first name and last name Bahamas or some brown sticky stuff l0l. 17_ was literally my son and asked me to mentor him in FI.

Panda lost to BW how is that beating every1 m8 lol? Jack, the kid you made fun of made you become a spectator.

Lmfao wats so hilarious is that jack used to ddos u at literally every event and now uve jumped on his cock

Bw never beat panda and no1 ever will

Tu was dogbrown sticky stuff too btw

For ur sake i didnt mention 17 i dont want him to break u again (like most people have) :P

na no care u got slammed by 17 lmfao

also we didnt lose to bw nt tho

l000l jack used to ddos @@Halloween at events wahahah

Lmfao wats so hilarious is that jack used to ddos u at literally every event and now uve jumped on his cock

Bw never beat panda and no1 ever will

Tu was dogbrown sticky stuff too btw

For ur sake i didnt mention 17 i dont want him to break u again (like most people have) :P

He doesn't even own a booter, it was Ant from RD who they relayed the IP to. Shows how much you know l0l. They did beat Panda, there's vids up..

TU closed over 7 teams and you were so desperate you attempted to open "the chosen" that lasted two weeks and never accomplished anything l0l. Every time you lost you would say it was MA, so justin beiber. You keep bringing up 17, do you need that much help and support when quoting me? LOL.

na no care u got slammed by 17 lmfao

You quoted me and now you bring up 17 who wasn't even in the start when you first replied to me. Stop attempting to act like atterpul bahamas over there, you're better than that. The way you try and act on forums and IRC pm is actually hilarious though. You already gave up on your original point, just move on lol.

He doesn't even own a booter, it was Ant from RD who they relayed the IP to. Shows how much you know l0l. They did beat Panda, there's vids up..

TU closed over 7 teams and you were so desperate you attempted to open "the chosen" that lasted two weeks and never accomplished anything l0l. Every time you lost you would say it was MA, so justin beiber. You keep bringing up 17, do you need that much help and support when quoting me? LOL.

You quoted me and now you bring up 17 who wasn't even in the start when you first replied to me. Stop attempting to act like atterpul bahamas over there, you're better than that. The way you try and act on forums and IRC pm is actually hilarious though. You already gave up on your original point, just move on lol.

wheres the video of bw beating panda lol ur gettin brainwashed by the gifer lmfao

u lost to 17 btw wuu2 n it was ez

but when we did fight fairly we smoked them every time

refer to 3 - 0 ft perfection

and now tc is poo aswell @@Halloween heh

? Our first fight was 2-1 and we were up round 1 & Lubz got banged and ate one food lol. Toycar dragged minimap away, would've been 2-0 clean tbh. Was still close & fun.

? Our first fight was 2-1 and we were up round 1 & Lubz got banged and ate one food lol. Toycar dragged minimap away, would've been 2-0 clean tbh. Was still close & fun.

? we perfected u round 1

r2 someone was frozen off so u played 6v5 since start how was it close lmfao not to mention it was 5 am for most of us

Tu was dogbrown sticky stuff @@Halloween while i was around u brown sticky stuff fuk

You actually sat there n rode our coks when panda was open and now ur under jacks arm l000l pussy

Team complexity r bad too uve already lost a mini

Hahahah @ he tried to make an excuse for losin lma0

You were never even in the mini scene when we closed 7 teams lol? You tried so hard to fit in and wanted to get in anywhere but never manged so you made your own "the closen" and accomplished nothing. You envyed Nick and I over the years and have tried opening failure after failure teams l0l.

You're so justin beiber its actually awkward l0l. atterpul bahamas l0l

Think I get bullied by someone faking cancer l0l?

aFcGeQp.png

You were never even in the mini scene when we closed 7 teams lol? You tried so hard to fit in and wanted to get in anywhere but never manged so you made your own "the closen" and accomplished nothing. You envyed Nick and I over the years and have tried opening failure after failure teams l0l.

You're so justin beiber its actually awkward l0l. atterpul bahamas l0l

Think I get bullied by someone faking cancer l0l?

aFcGeQp.png

U said l0l 4 times ur turning into ultama

I didnt even know who you guys were until u reopened tu and got slammed by us

U talk about failure teams but my teams have never lost

Tu lost to me and my boys just beat complexity lol ur no good at all

@@Halloween is currently still awake flamin on sharkbrew (and losing)

Tag sum1 other than nick or liam in to help u