Team Complexity Vs Eruption of Pures P2P Mini 2-0

Team Complexity

u legit used to hate jeyes with a passion and even asked Nick to dox him, now ur bouncing all over his hard penis (which btw, is my penis so back the fuck off).

Btw:

<Halloween> I like your videos ant :) Despite the rivalry i want you in fi

@ @@Robbyy @@Vitka @ιOвѕєѕѕιση

This absolute joke of a warrer used to sit there pming ant and watching his vids to get better, LMFAO and had the nerve to change his rsn to MiniWarGod, just to get smoked by me.

Btw refer to this vid: 

back in the days where we gave u the treatment and camped u every mini. We also made you run halfway around the map and still 1st piled u.. (mfw lmfao) lmk if u need that too.

mfw you put all this effort into attempting to prove a point when you legit faked cancer on an online java based game l0l.

EoP laughed at you in ts with me l0l

BLpKsfp.png

l0l dumb brown colored poop iobs loses again

@@Robbyy I wasn't on any given side. @ wasn't acting like a broccoli at the time trying to fit in with his poop colored skin friend iobs and actually acted like his normal self.

how the times change

lol runescape drama

I don't really give a brown sticky stuff anyways what any of y'all do it was just kinda humorous but I know what it's like to set aside beef

Indifferent lol, why would I care

I just thought there was a limit, like involving someone's own mother. Even though you feel indifferent about it's pathetic and petty imo.

Faking cancer and involving a mom to leave a clan. Just lol.

mfw you put all this effort into attempting to prove a point when you legit faked cancer on an online java based game l0l.

EoP laughed at you in ts with me l0l

BLpKsfp.png

lol u came in eop ts after saying u hate them so much and fi is ur home, now ur bending the knee and joining, lol.. and talk about making an effort, u went through the effort of finding a screenshot which u saved btw (lol) and i didnt even know about it till this morning when nick told me

lol u came in eop ts after saying u hate them so much and fi is ur home, now ur bending the knee and joining, lol.. and talk about making an effort, u went through the effort of finding a screenshot which u saved btw (lol) and i didnt even know about it till this morning when nick told me

Joining? Dont jump to conclusions l0l. I went in there and just flamed and sonned my boy @ who is now one of my many children. I didn't use any effort searching for you specifically, we were going through flame folders and found your justin beibery cancer faking topic l0l.

Joining? Dont jump to conclusions l0l. I went in there and just flamed and sonned my boy @ who is now one of my many children. I didn't use any effort searching for you specifically, we were going through flame folders and found your justin beibery cancer faking topic l0l.

Thank you for bending the knee, i await an introduction.

The only person who bent the knee was you who said "dont flame my boy hes joining eop" and faked cancer l0l. You're my bitch and you officailly lost my respect when you asked me to mentor your in FI. 

justin beiber broccoli l0l. 

But u continue to give me attention daily and constantly tag me in your flames (which only u laugh at btw) and not to mention you'll never beat me in a mini, lol

But u continue to give me attention daily and constantly tag me in your flames (which only u laugh at btw) and not to mention you'll never beat me in a mini, lol

Nigga you mention me on all topics and now you want off? l0l i beat you in mini's all the time

535cefdbf4.gif

farmer you mention me on all topics and now you want off? l0l i beat you in mini's all the time

535cefdbf4.gif

Beat TE please, mfw u traded me after the mini showing me ur inv like i care l0l? And why are u linking a .gif that @ made, cos u have 0 of me urself, mfw.. btw i was ddosed during that prep, something u know a lot about

Beat TE please, mfw u traded me after the mini showing me ur inv like i care l0l? And why are u linking a .gif that @ made, cos u have 0 of me urself, mfw.. btw i was ddosed during that prep, something u know a lot about

I've been beating TE for 2 years straight what l0l. Cause you got banged and you claimed you got ddosed but your char is attacking. Nice one bang broccoli l0l. I dont off btw, you're my new play toy since all the eop kids liked me and laughed at you w/ me l0l.

Faking cancer in 2k16? I dont off.

I've been beating TE for 2 years straight what l0l. Cause you got banged and you claimed you got ddosed but your char is attacking. Nice one bang broccoli l0l. I dont off btw, you're my new play toy since all the eop kids liked me and laughed at you w/ me l0l.

Faking cancer in 2k16? I dont off.

Beat TE with me in it. And lmk if u need the many .gifs of u being banged, 1 even by my boy Jeyes, lol. And enjoy 'flaming' someone who could not give a single fuck l0l

I just thought there was a limit, like involving someone's own mother. Even though you feel indifferent about it's pathetic and petty imo.

Faking cancer and involving a mom to leave a clan. Just lol.

Sure, fair enough. but why would I concern myself with something that has nothing to do with me? I mind my own like we all should, even if it's a work in progress

I've been beating TE for 2 years straight

That would be a fair point if anyone besides vitka was in the rsps te, no offense

Cause niggas are all talk on forums and when the heat comes on the mic they back down aka @ & @.

This is 17, other acc banned. We've never spoke on the mic, but like @@Robbyy and @ said, I don't get too emotional and invested into flame over the internet enough to want to have a full on flame war with you over mic. I understand you may get very into it and stuff, but we don't guy, sorry. Btw, Lubz dipped from TC, was easy :)