Team Complexity Vs Eruption of Pures P2P Mini 2-0

Team Complexity

This is 17, other acc banned. We've never spoke on the mic, but like @@Robbyy and @ said, I don't get too emotional and invested into flame over the internet enough to want to have a full on flame war with you over mic. I understand you may get very into it and stuff, but we don't guy, sorry. Btw, Lubz dipped from TC, was easy :)

We did speak on the mic, are you forgetting Fatality? You moved up to Area 51 with Nick and I and asked if you could request me for a mentor. Then you said "I'll be the mentee ever :)" & you did speak. Don't act one way over forum and not be able to support yourself elsewhere. If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen or fake cancer, your choice.

We did speak on the mic, are you forgetting Fatality? You moved up to Area 51 with Nick and I and asked if you could request me for a mentor. Then you said "I'll be the mentee ever :)" & you did speak. Don't act one way over forum and not be able to support yourself elsewhere. If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen or fake cancer, your choice.

I'm talking about getting so tilted by someone by words, you want to get them on teamspeak to have a flame war on mic, I don't get too emotional over stuff u say to want to flame u by mic, lmfao. and I never once said to u on mic I want u to be my mentor LMFAO, u keep repeating the same thing with 0 proof. But anywho, I'm dipping to bed gota be up for uni tomorrow, later :)

I'm talking about getting so tilted by someone by words, you want to get them on teamspeak to have a flame war on mic, I don't get too emotional over stuff u say to want to flame u by mic, lmfao. and I never once said to u on mic I want u to be my mentor LMFAO, u keep repeating the same thing with 0 proof. But anywho, I'm dipping to bed gota be up for uni tomorrow, later :)

I'm the least affected l0l. I dont have to fake cancer to leave a clan. I dont have to pretend that I didn't ask for someone else on an online game to be a mentor. Nick can vouch and said you did in EOP TS last night. You didn't say it on the mic, you typed it at the bottom of TS and later talked on the mic. Get cleared cancer faking reject l0l.

@ didn't save the gif, got relayed it by someone in TC. I only save my own .gifs.

I'm the least affected l0l. I dont have to fake cancer to leave a clan. I dont have to pretend I help i got alzheimer's for someone else on an online game to be a mentor. Nick can vouch and said you did in EOP TS last night. You didn't say it on the mic, you typed it at the bottom of TS and later talked on the mic. Get cleared cancer faking reject l0l.

@ didn't save the gif, got relayed it by someone in TC. I only save my own .gifs.

once again, lots of words, little proof. Keep referring to Ant's vids to get better, goodnight

once again, lots of words, little proof. Keep referring to Ant's vids to get better, goodnight

So you're avoiding all the proof & living in denial that you asked for another human being on an online game for guidance. You don't have to pretend it didn't happen and pretend you're going to sleep for uni when you're still replying to me.

Nick can vouch and confirm you did ask to be my mentee you virg l0l. Faking mom cancer in 2k16 to leave a clan.

pUkE7NY.png

EBuLv0F.png

You're my bitch kid. lma0. Talk about "getting emotional" over a game you loser

So you're avoiding all the proof & living in denial that you asked for another human being on an online game for guidance. You don't have to pretend it didn't happen and pretend you're going to sleep for uni when you're still replying to me.

Nick can vouch and confirm you did ask to be my mentee you virg l0l. Faking mom cancer in 2k16 to leave a clan.

pUkE7NY.png

EBuLv0F.png

l0000000000000000l

pUkE7NY.png

EBuLv0F.png

Time out