Eruption of Punishment Week 2 - Dinner is Served!

Murd

Thanks to Supremacy, Fatality, Zerg Unit and Conviction for the fights :)

Appreciate CV fighting us at the end knowing they were out-leveled. For all the flames they get, they still wanted to fight and gave us action even though the odds were stacked against them so respect for that. 

Sadly CP decided to keep sniping us with their 10-15 mains whilst spamming "l0l0l0l0l0l0000l" as if it means anything. All it shows how you can't compete. If you honestly think you're a better clan than EoP, join #clan-eop and ask a rank for a clan wars fight. No SV mains and no LPC invites and you are absolutely nothing. We're all waiting for you to accept our preps and I'm asking here. You can't avoid us forever. I don't know what lies you tell your members but I'm sure they'll read that we want a prep. In fact, just PM me on IRC and we'll set something up if you have the balls. 

To all the clans who go out, is there any chance of moving the trips down to 9pm GMT (4 EST)? I can't be the only one who dislikes having to stay up until 1/2am warring. Since every clan is now going out at the same time, I don't see the need to have a trip so late anymore. 

Well that's funny. I don't see any mains in your video exept ImSoBeast who is clearly an EOP main? l3l

Nice propaganda once more EOP :thumbsup:

yeah the leader of Sv is definitely an EoP main, he's definitely not hanging out with CP who autoranked all the Sv leadership.

Why do CP ranks feel the need to hide behind fake personas? I know it's embarrassing being associated with CP but c'mon.

yeah the leader of Sv is definitely an EoP main, he's definitely not hanging out with CP who autoranked all the Sv leadership.

Why do CP ranks feel the need to hide behind fake personas? I know it's embarrassing being associated with CP but c'mon.

Nigga snipes us 24/7 as we walk up and is always there when were in the same world? Come on man, you're smarter than that.

And what is your excuse for K E V O? And that guy 0ldschool with 45 def in mith l0l

I'll personally give you 1m if you can name me 1 CP main. ;)

nobody wants any cancer cp ranks/members on these forums please make sure u logout and dont log back in :)

Well that's funny. I don't see any mains in your video exept ImSoBeast who is clearly an EOP main? l3l

Nice propaganda once more EOP :thumbsup:

The amount of try hard in this post is justin beiber worthy lol

Although being honest, it is nice to see another brain dead CP member represent their clan here. The last one (Victory) seems too embarrassed to show his face these days :o I guess dropping from 60 people to 20 after one week may have something to do with it