Is it necessary @CD?

Break

you do know that revenant is a main clan

also you do realize they reference current affairs you can read the logs

but you the 3 month old clanner probably know better. We probably just faked 18k lines of logs

revenant is a zerk/tank clan but nice try not a main

Did I say cuck broccoli? No I said hansis. Speak when spoken dumb paki. Before i village you

Arent you the dude that stay gargling on balls? Oh thats right ,

Pipe down bundle of twigsgot ill have niblet stick his 2incher up ur ass

i mean u guys were afraid to leave corp hill lmfao

Link me ur anni topic please

Oi rudeboy shut up

Your leader is a beta you know what that makes you? You still confused you dont know your place but you slowly learning it. You are the worst and most disgusting clan this community has ever seen plz shut up

Hi hansis, quick question mate, how do you feel your clan was the first to get perfected by xl, a clan that has been LPC since 2009? Thank you

u asking me if i care about some brown sticky stuff that happened ages ago and isn't even remotly relevant to the current scene?

lmao, who even are u lol

Oi rudeboy shut up

Your leader is a beta you know what that makes you? You still confused you dont know your place but you slowly learning it. You are the worst and most disgusting clan this community has ever seen plz shut up

Most hated most feared. We're the clan that forces you to merge capes. We're the clan who ruined your anni(still see no link)

We aint going nowhere. Now pipe the fuck down bitch cause ur clan isnt pulling 30 this weekend.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14078-110-man-pull-olympus-1-year-anniversary-saturday-trip-taking-1-with-ease/page-1?hl=anniversary PT1 Sat

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14114-100-man-pull-olympus-1-year-anniversary-part-2/page-1?hl=anniversary PT 2 Sun

Notice how both of our 1years have 0 mains, and only 1-30def accounts, I doubt CD can say they same about their anniversary, and any trip afterwards

Bruh you weren't even in op at that time 2k15 lmfaoooooo

actually i was, and i was there to kill your clan lmfao. No wonder you started bringing mains, couldn't compete as 1-30def pures

Uhmmm my clan is still alive pulling 100+ pures every weekend? While you're merging capes with rage barley maintaining 60.

I think ur clans dead m8

Most hated most feared. We're the clan that forces you to merge capes. We're the clan who ruined your anni(still see no link)

We aint going nowhere. Now pipe the fuck down bitch cause ur clan isnt pulling 30 this weekend.

Wonder who you stole that little slogan. Nobody is scared of you dumb pakis. OFC you aint going nowhere next stop for most your members is isis recruit camps in pakistan and for the rest they will be wiped by this spaceship (_)_):::::::::::::::.D~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to zybez so we can all see your clan fail again

Uhmmm my clan is still alive pulling 100+ pures every weekend? While you're merging capes with rage barley maintaining 60.

I think ur clans dead m8

No your clan is pulling 20 pures and multilogs level 3 level 126 and invites dumb paki

Wonder who you stole that little slogan. Nobody is scared of you dumb pakis. OFC you aint going nowhere next stop for most your members is isis recruit camps in pakistan and for the rest they will be wiped by this spaceship (_)_):::::::::::::::.D~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to zybez so we can all see your clan fail again

No your clan is pulling 20 pures and multilogs level 3 level 126 and invites dumb paki

Lmfaoo thats how i know you're a delusional 17 year old bundle of twigsgot stereotyping my clan . Pretty funny not gonna lie. But since my members are pakis , ill be sure to kidnap ur mum and make her give us all spagehtti bjs lolololol

Its 100 pures get it right bitch.

Gonna get slapped this weekend? Or are you still doing inners to fix your brown sticky stufftt ass quality lmaooooo

Lmfaoo thats how i know you're a delusional 17 year old bundle of twigsgot stereotyping my clan . Pretty funny not gonna lie. But since my members are pakis , ill be sure to kidnap ur mum and make her give us all spagehtti bjs lolololol

Its 100 pures get it right bitch.

Gonna get slapped this weekend? Or are you still doing inners to fix your brown sticky stufftt ass quality lmaooooo

Paki plz not even your leaders believe in your quality, how long does it take to update an ml? Come on now simmer down I feel bad for you Brainwashed kids

Paki plz not even your leaders believe in your quality, how long does it take to update an ml? Come on now simmer down I feel bad for you Brainwashed kids

Lmaooooo let me remind you , you lost to apex lmfaaoooo

Inners wont help you . Your pussy ass leaders wouldn't prep us anyways . Lets see how much you pull this weekend , should be funny. Thats if you decide to even go out lmaooo