Is it necessary @CD?

Break

Paki plz not even your leaders believe in your quality, how long does it take to update an ml? Come on now simmer down I feel bad for you Brainwashed kids

Lmaooooo let me remind you , you lost to apex lmfaaoooo

Inners wont help you . Your pussy ass leaders wouldn't prep us anyways . Lets see how much you pull this weekend , should be funny. Thats if you decide to even go out lmaooo

Yo you cauliflower ass bundle of twigsgot i thought the mods had deleted my posts learn to quote are you fucking shaking?

These midweek events were just another nail in your coffin.

Are we finished or are we done?

I aint got no more talking

You're a fucking Swede, your country literally thrives on Islamic semen lol your mothers and sisters will serve the purple usain bolt Abdullah while you cry and jerk off in a corner

Highly doubt it since islamic people only fuck their first cousin since its ok. On the other hand we can history as a lesson and see what happened last time the muslims tried to conquer europe

Yo you cauliflower ass bundle of twigsgot i thought the mods had deleted my posts learn to quote are you fucking shaking?

These midweek events were just another nail in your coffin.

Are we finished or are we done?

I aint got no more talking

Shaking ? Bhahahahaha you're hilarious . These midweeks have been nothing but plus 1s for us lmaoo. Btw ty for ags lolol

Whats ur clan been doing? No action , dead clan with no quality who can't pull 30 on weekends. Id slap the brown sticky stuff out ur pussy ass pipe down homie. You aint brown sticky stuffttt

Shaking ? Bhahahahaha you're hilarious . These midweeks have been nothing but plus 1s for us lmaoo. Btw ty for ags lolol

Whats ur clan been doing? No action , dead clan with no quality who can't pull 30 on weekends. Id slap the brown sticky stuff out ur pussy ass pipe down homie. You aint brown sticky stuffttt

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/26122-rage-defeats-ruin-again-f2p-prep-2-1/&do=findComment&comment=750799

!seen CD in clanwars

I wish you would fuckboi i wish you would

Prep cd pussy .

Yeah i would bitch any day bundle of twigsgot

Why? Nobody else wants to play with 4 eyed CD?

Also dont you know muslims aka pakis are weaker than any other race due to the amount of inbreed they have on their ADN, that is the reason it was so easy for the white and black people to get rid of muslims and reconquer what is rightfully ours, also helps we have the adn of the biggest heroes this world as seen, you on the other hand got dropped to a brown sticky stuffty part off the world you really want to get out off. Tldr my race was made strong by destroying pakis u dont want these hands

Why? Nobody else wants to play with 4 eyed CD?

Also dont you know muslims aka pakis are weaker than any other race due to the amount of inbreed they have on their ADN, that is the reason it was so easy for the white and black people to get rid of muslims and reconquer what is rightfully ours, also helps we have the adn of the biggest heroes this world as seen, you on the other hand got dropped to a brown sticky stuffty part off the world you really want to get out off. Tldr my race was made strong by destroying pakis u dont want these hands

We beat everyone we have preped . Your clan just scared to lose to cd cause then ur members will be so demoralized to the point that you'll just close lmfaoooo. And whatever you just said is pretty much irrelevant cause i aint paki you fucking broccoli lmfaooo.

Keep trying though your clans still dead and had no anni topic hahahahahaha

We beat everyone we have preped . Your clan just scared to lose to cd cause then ur members will be so demoralized to the point that you'll just close lmfaoooo. And whatever you just said is pretty much irrelevant cause i aint paki you fucking broccoli lmfaooo.

Keep trying though your clans still dead and had no anni topic hahahahahaha

You still an inbred beta who dont want these hands?

U got perfected by xl?