P2P Sundays

Downyz

How about the people that want to do a Friday trip switch their F2P Sunday trip to that day, so you can keep two F2P trips a week and the people that wants P2P get P2P. People have a equal chance at both F2P and P2P, trying to do a P2P trip on Friday at 5:30 Pm Est where kids in high school can't really make if they have a football game or something like that on that day. Quit being selfish with the f2p trips and go back to the way they should be. Saturday F2P and Sunday P2P simple.

We like it as it is okay it was eop/cp/fi fault for moving to our times don't get me started here

We need to go back to route's of what weekend trips were it's always been Saturday F2P & Sunday P2P, only reason we did double dose of F2P was cause of LPC thing now their is no more lpc's why are we still not doing P2P, I'm sure many of you other clans want it too and i honestly don't see why we haven't started doing them already... ascent 100% is down for P2P, I hope you guys can make the right choice as a community and bring P2P back!

We like it as it is okay it was eop/cp/fi fault for moving to our times don't get me started here

Damn you're so cauliflower lol..

Cp were hardly doing P2P, u think EoP & Fatality would of had much fun fighting each other every weekend with noone else out?

Or fighting in F2P with only 3 clans being out (Cp teaming with Sv). They would eventually die out if they did so.

AND with those 3 clans dying, your "lpc" scene wouldn't last much longer either..

NO, it wasn't their fault for moving to "your" times, it was better for the whole community.

When lpcs first came out they were supposed to be ~40-60s, now you all have maxed pures in your clans so you have nothing to whine about lol.

I remember the first week we came out at lpc times, don't exactly remember which clan we hit, but we bullied them from hillz to lvl 1 & those kids were spamming " l0l0l00l EoP cant compete with hpcs so they come hit lpcs"

YET we were hitting your clan in level 5 wildy, would that happen if you were actually "lpcs"

Damn you're so cauliflower lol..

Cp were hardly doing P2P, u think EoP & Fatality would of had much fun fighting each other every weekend with noone else out?

Or fighting in F2P with only 3 clans being out (Cp teaming with Sv). They would eventually die out if they did so.

AND with those 3 clans dying, your "lpc" scene wouldn't last much longer either..

NO, it wasn't their fault for moving to "your" times, it was better for the whole community.

When lpcs first came out they were supposed to be ~40-60s, now you all have maxed pures in your clans so you have nothing to whine about lol.

I remember the first week we came out at lpc times, don't exactly remember which clan we hit, but we bullied them from hillz to lvl 1 & those kids were spamming " l0l0l00l EoP cant compete with hpcs so they come hit lpcs"

YET we were hitting your clan in level 5 wildy, would that happen if you were actually "lpcs"

Yo so we can fight more mains then pures right????