Olympus vs Circlejerk p2p mini 2 - 0 beatdown

x jen selter

get's piled once and tanks till out. Then thinks he's the best? yet you always snipe freeze and camp orb. You still need to realize it's an rng based game and accidents do happen.... but you foreigners are brain dead. Literately good luck on whatever team you open up and hop around too. But at the end of the day we don't need people like you killing people's vibes.

Idk if u realise but he's from UK bud. Btw brown sticky stuff team lmao u lost already eat your socks morons lmaooooooooo

Idk if u realise but he's from UK bud. Btw brown sticky stuff team lmao u lost already eat your socks morons lmaooooooooo

LOL LOOK WHO'S CAME BACK ONLINE.... you hit the floor so hard in that last panda mini you finally woke up? fuck out of here. Literately nobody is gonna accept you into a team after that brown sticky stuff LOLOL. YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE PURE COMMUNITY BUD

LOL LOOK WHO'S CAME BACK ONLINE.... you hit the floor so hard in that last panda mini you finally woke up? fuck out of here. Literately nobody is gonna accept you into a team after that brown sticky stuff LOLOL. YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE PURE COMMUNITY BUD

LOL BUD TY FOR THE PARAGRAPH

🤔 😴

5 words 5 words

get's piled once and tanks till out. Then thinks he's the best? yet you always snipe freeze and camp orb. You still need to realize it's an rng based game and accidents do happen.... but you foreigners are brain dead. Literately good luck on whatever team you open up and hop around too. But at the end of the day we don't need people like you killing people's vibes.

you killed your own vibe by dying in half a second, if you think this game is 100% rng based then you're cauliflower. Nothing more to say to u cos i really cba to even talk to u lmao

you killed your own vibe by dying in half a second, if you think this game is 100% rng based then you're cauliflower. Nothing more to say to u cos i really cba to even talk to u lmao

I'm a chill dude and I don't take mini as serious as you do but when you got something tomatoic to say I'll speak up. You talking brown sticky stuff in middle of mini's kills people's vibes. Second, I never said it's 100% rng based game but when you are sitting at 121 hp and literatly get 5 ticked, there is nothing you can do about that. You're a brown sticky stuff warrer, quit acting like you're good because every time your second pile you get smacked around and always die with food.... Don't bother responding because all the proof showed at that mini against Supremacy last night.

I'm a chill dude and I don't take mini as serious as you do but when you got something tomatoic to say I'll speak up. You talking brown sticky stuff in middle of mini's kills people's vibes. Second, I never said it's 100% rng based game but when you are sitting at 121 hp and literatly get 5 ticked, there is nothing you can do about that. You're a brown sticky stuff warrer, quit acting like you're good because every time your second pile you get smacked around and always die with food.... Don't bother responding because all the proof showed at that mini against Supremacy last night.

Wow, took you 3 days to respond, well done.