Cmon Now ZU....

Cronic

We didn't have an event at the time, thanks for confirming! Sorry we don't want to ditch the rest of the pure community and finally start doing P2P, just so we can beat you again xd. Scared to fight when we've already beat you? Cmon now Eop.... xd

sj6rvj.jpg

You know in the other preps we won vs you, all were over a 20v20?

But if you want to say they are under to make yourself feel better go for it, I don't mind..

I just don't get how you're trying to claim your not scared here... Dw though!! We will tots be out there Friday welcoming you to your first ever P2P trip. Better work out the logistics with CP now.

I'm pretty sure Barrage kyle and Zach omg were part of a clan called tlp that got smoked by us pre-eoc, why are you saying you guys have only clanned for 4 months?

Zu 4 months and counting, happy 9th birthday Eop!

Q7gDe56.gif

They talk so much brown sticky stuff but won't accept our p2p prep requests. I hate clan ranks like that, they know deep down they can't compete so they consistantly talk brown sticky stuff but no action from them.

We've been open 4 months and have had close to no practise in P2P, calm down please. You only ever fought in single when you did P2P..

You know in the other preps we won vs you, all were over a 20v20?

But if you want to say they are under to make yourself feel better go for it, I don't mind..

I just don't get how you're trying to claim your not scared here... Dw though!! We will tots be out there Friday welcoming you to your first ever P2P trip. Better work out the logistics with CP now.

Not as if we cleared Cp today hehe!

Why would we not be scared when we overpulled and comfortably beat your 90 combat average main clan?!

Not as if we cleared Cp today hehe!

Why would we not be scared when we overpulled and comfortably beat your 90 combat average main clan?!

To prove me wrong all you have to do is prep us.

You typing on these boards and continuing to not prep is only proving my point more and more, do you get that '.'?

EDIT: Wait I think you agreed with me in this post actually. "Why would we not be scared" At least you finally admitted it, carry on!

To prove me wrong all you have to do is prep us.

You typing on these boards and continuing to not prep is only proving my point more and more, do you get that '.'?

EDIT: Wait I think you agreed with me in this post actually. "Why would we not be scared" lmfaooo

We have something planned this week so we can't bro, just relax and wait haha!

You're the one that made this topic calling us out jeez!

P.s. Why are you only quoting half of my sentence?

Zu 4 months and counting, happy 9th birthday Eop!

Q7gDe56.gif

We've been open 4 months and have had close to no practise in P2P, calm down please. You only ever fought in single when you did P2P..

You do realize your clan is a consist of recycled pures from the past or from other current clans? bet majority of your members are coming from a HPC clan. Your combat lvls are already a average of 80-90's, if you won't p2p prep us atleast give us a f2p prep. Talking a bunch of crap and not doing anything really makes your clan look bad.

We have something planned this week so we can't bro, just relax and wait haha!

You're the one that made this topic calling us out jeez!

P.s. Why are you only quoting half of my sentence?

You having something planed with us didn't stop you from planning something else in its time?

Wait, but now you're all about honoring commitments? Interesting...

Idk why you guys feel the need to bring up old clans like TLP etc, they closed and still have done 100x more than eop ever will. 

I'm not sure why you think a prep is gonna change anything for you, we've dominated you the past few we have won and that isn't gonna change L0L.

You're just talking more brown sticky stuff..........we're here saying "prove it!!!"

You do realize your clan is a consist of recycled pures from the past or from other current clans? bet majority of your members are coming from a HPC clan. Your combat lvls are already a average of 80-90's, if you won't p2p prep us atleast give us a f2p prep. Talking a bunch of crap and not doing anything really makes your clan look bad.

Nope! We have a lot of newbies in our clan, they're quick learners, however, and their skill is getting better and better! Our combat average is actually 80 on the dot, according to our Ml which isn't complete yet. The average is 80 because our members are committed and are training hard so that we can have the best advantages possible! Makes sense, doesn't it?

You having something planed with us didn't stop you from planning something else in its time?

Wait, but now you're all about honoring commitments? Interesting...

Because it involves the whole of the pure community, it involves fighting multiple clans in the one day rather than just the one! And it's in P2P man!

You're right, losing a prep vs us wouldn't be very constructive now would it.

I'm on your side now, I get your viewpoint.

Haha!

Nope! We have a lot of newbies in our clan, they're quick learners, however, and their skill is getting better and better! Our combat average is actually 80 on the dot, according to our Ml which isn't complete yet. The average is 80 because our members are committed and are training hard so that we can have the best advantages possible! Makes sense, doesn't it?

Because it involves the whole of the pure community, it involves fighting multiple clans in the one day rather than just the one! And it's in P2P man!

Haha!

sadly being sarcastic wont save ur clan

What times are clans going out Friday??

Gotta make sure all my main clans are aware of this

Nah next thing you know they won't be going out to P2P to pk as they'll have already "planned" another prep vs someone else hehehe

They're too smart fml, Cp taught em well.

Nah next thing you know they won't be going out to P2P to pk as they'll have already "planned" another prep vs someone else hehehe

They're too smart fml, Cp taught em well.

You were in Zu when we teamed with Cp haha!  :D  :D  :D  :D

sadly being sarcastic wont save ur clan

What sarcasm haha?