LPC Winter Cup Combat Cap

Tyendinaga

Bracket Cap  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Bracket Cap

• 75 + 5 exceptions, exception max of 80
    • 78 + 3 exceptions, exception max of 80

So basically the clan with the most members can easily get the option they want, kk xD

I will run a community tournament consistent with the majority vote from the community. maybe your clan should actively participate more in said community if you feel your voice should be heard more.

75 cb + 5 exceptions under 78 cb

Doom imbeciles should not have mass over trained past 75 LPC cb. This is LPC, the original LPC cb should have been 65-70, and 75 is ALREADY over that limit. By raising the LPC cb cap even more, it makes a lot of clans look weak and desperate trying to get a level advantage, using "I want to p2p" as a pathetic excuse to justify a supposed L P C account over 78 cb. Also the most obvious point, anything higher than 75 cb provides more opportunities to get hit by mains, so why would you want to raise the LPC cb even more when 75 is more than enough and already allows you to max your account

Also, this poll is biased as fuck, as there was a poll with Doom showing Doom having the most Sharkbrew accounts. Knowing that fact that they don't want to prep us, unless it was under 80 cb flat, this poll was obviously meant to sway towards Doom. If you're going to be a moderator or w/e you are, can you show less obvious bias lmao and recruit less bias mods

Also, this poll is biased as fuck, as there was a poll with Doom showing Doom having the most Sharkbrew accounts. Knowing that fact that they don't want to prep us, unless it was under 80 cb flat, this poll was obviously meant to sway towards Doom. If you're going to be a moderator or w/e you are, can you show less obvious bias lmao and recruit less bias mods

I have made it explicitly clear that i do not agree with 80 combat and have decided 75 or 78 are the most reasonable. Your argument makes no sense.

I think it would be better with a third option:

76.5 CB + 4 exceptions, exception max 81 CB.

This way we can account for the differences between the two options by settling with something in the middle.

Nick ur alive!? But second option.

• 2 weeks later...