Massacre Vs Terminal [3 Miniwars] Ft. Perfection

Leen

guessing you can't come back to rs because ma closed after their first prep loss lmfao

( which was their first prep lmfao )

Wow no surprise a clan that's always been p2p based did not do well in f2p lpc lvl 50s!

Shut up justin beiber broccoli

Wow no surprise a clan that's always been p2p based did not do well in f2p lpc lvl 50s!

Shut up justin beiber broccoli

but their quality was so great lmao!?

did not ask midget battlescaper lick your wounds broccoli 

guessing you can't come back to rs because ma closed after their first prep loss lmfao 

( which was their first prep lmfao )

We won our first prep on the day we opened

We also closed after beating the supposed #1 xlpc, atleast try come up with some credibal BM that can't be so easily deconstructed next time.

how silent is fs now that they can't 2v1 lmfao? 

your clan is getting slammed as i speak, btw you got baited from a bs fest l0l

rofl look how quick you reply now, you legit have the mentality of a 9 year old, was very easy

rofl look how quick you reply now, you legit have the mentality of a 9 year old, was very easy

rofl look how you avoided my entire statement, just to call me a 9 year old after quoting a comment that wasn't directed towards you ah yes

ez lol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqs97SQhGq0

We also closed after beating the supposed #1 xlpc, atleast try come up with some credibal BM that can't be so easily deconstructed next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f6D_DVQrgo

ummmmm good try but that is a mini vs slaughter try again ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqs97SQhGq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f6D_DVQrgo

ummmmm good try but that is a mini vs slaughter try again ty

rofl look how you avoided my entire statement, just to call me a 9 year old after quoting a comment that wasn't directed towards you ah yes

ez lol?

You are the one who avoided me after showing you how broccolied your comment was, so much so you went silent for hours until I had to quote you enough to trigger you rofl, so easy to manipulate you, just says enough about you.

but their quality was so great lmao!?

did not ask midget battlescaper lick your wounds broccoli

You wouldn't know but literally all of their actual core didnt play in that version :P

all the bs kids are 10x better at this brown sticky stuff easy game than ull ever be xD quality haha

nigga said "lick ur wounds" ur legit weird as fuck lmao bro is ur kink imagining ur a wolf? "Howl" lmfaoooo

You are the one who avoided me after showing you how broccolied your comment was, so much so you went silent for hours until I had to quote you enough to trigger you rofl, so easy to manipulate you, just says enough about you.

lmfao my nigga you posted a 18v18 and calling that a prep win vs Slaughter, delusional you can stfu now lmfao. 

lmfao my farmer you posted a 18v18 and calling that a prep win vs Slaughter, delusional you can stfu now lmfao. 

It was set up as a 20v20 min prep and they could only pull 18, we sat from 20+ and won.

Don't be mad that you got proven wrong and had to remain silent for hours cos you got cleared so easily xD

You wouldn't know but literally all of their actual core didnt play in that version :P

all the bs kids are 10x better at this brown sticky stuff easy game than ull ever be xD quality haha

farmer said "lick ur wounds" ur legit weird as fuck lmao bro is ur kink imagining ur a wolf? "Howl" lmfaooo

lmfao if you think i care about bs holy brown sticky stuff grow up

yeah nigga lick em you sound hurt lmfao