Olympus kills noobs - Thumbs Up ft AAO,Misfits,WDB and SUP [1/31/2017]

Break

@ honestly idk who won that brown sticky stuff after we left because it was supposed to be us fighting you guys & we defended to my understanding, then Misfits crashed & also the fact that they came into your IRC channel right before the fight? We held up our end & got out (teling)

@ honestly idk who won that waste product after we left because it was supposed to be us fighting you guys & we defended to my understanding, then Misfits crashed & also the fact that they came into your IRC channel right before the fight? We held up our end & got out (teling)

You must have a leak in you, because misfits came in IRC asking us fora fight, then alex told us you were defending at 26, so we were headed there, heard misfits hit so we hit misfits, made them tele- then finished you off on 26hill. it's the first fight on the What A Bawss POV. @@SZN

@ , im not sure why I can't mention you but in that POV I watched even before posting my comment, in that POV you can look on the minimap & it's nothing but Gold up there it's w/e man its all good fun it's just that the claim is false 

@ , im not sure why I can't mention you but in that POV I watched even before posting my comment, in that POV you can look on the minimap & it's nothing but Gold up there it's w/e man its all good fun it's just that the claim is false 

Which claim? the one you're trying to make that we gave misfits locs? or that we rushed from singles strip and cleared up misfits at big tit, not sure what you're trying to get at, either way hope to get more action in the wildie with you guys.