F2P Hybrids is the most elite F2P Team in the game. We appreciate everyone who is in the scenes for giving us action

Fudog

i hear litmob is better

You can hear what you want to hear, but I'm stating facts. Litmob closed to FS and reopened as 50s. They are a really good team, I will give them that, but the F2P Hybrid bond is controlled by one mindset. We don't use teamspeak and we manage to get to clans bigger than us without losing anyone + getting kills.

Cool man hope i run into you on a midweek:p

It's gunna be fun, can't wait see you guys fighting other clans for real

You can hear what you want to hear, but I'm stating facts. Litmob closed to FS and reopened as 50s. They are a really good team, I will give them that, but the F2P Hybrid bond is controlled by one mindset. We don't use teamspeak and we manage to get to clans bigger than us without losing anyone + getting kills.

i respect the in depth explanation

lemme put my detective hat on...

that vid is the EXACT same vid from Feb 16 thread that you posted

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/30155-if-you-havent-realized-it-by-now-f2p-hybrids-is-the-most-exclusive-lvl-65-team-in-the-wildy-weve-closed-vq-butchered-sk-made-d-cd-r-op-go-hpc/&do=findComment&comment=855004

----

You are right, the F2P Hybrid bond is controlled by one mindset, to insta-tele regardless of combat level or # of opposing membs... lets face it you guys suck and if you wanna continue handicapping yourself by not using TS or pizzas so you have an excuse when you lose to 50s, yea you are right, f2p hybrids is the most SPECIAL f2p team... special as in special olympics broccoli