Eruption of Pures - Killing The Alliance ~ #1 Pure Clan Saturday PK Trip

del

Scene is already dead. I wonder what's the next step tbh idk what's going to happen

we fought you east of mossies in a clean 1vs1 no mains etc, and then for our next fight you brought sup in our capes lol

fight clean and you get a clean hpc scene

we fought you east of mossies in a clean 1vs1 no mains etc, and then for our next fight you brought sup in our capes lol

fight clean and you get a clean hpc scene

You should take your own advice. Drop the mains, and clans will fight "clean". You need mains to compete which is why you use them. Also explains why you struggle in clw.

But hey, I actually had fun on both trips so fuck it. Do whatever you need to do to stay open

You should take your own advice. Drop the mains, and clans will fight "clean". You need mains to compete which is why you use them. Also explains why you struggle in clw.

But hey, I actually had fun on both trips so fuck it. Do whatever you need to do to stay open

You should take our advice, and fight us in a clean 1vs1 without bringing 2-3 clans in your capes or just teaming up on us in general.

How can you say we are struggling in CWA when we are 1-1 this year and the fact that your clan is scared to fight us in clanwars lol?

I had fun on both trips aswell buddy

You should take our advice, and fight us in a clean 1vs1 without bringing 2-3 clans in your capes or just teaming up on us in general.

How can you say we are struggling in CWA when we are 1-1 this year and the fact that your clan is scared to fight us in clanwars lol?

I had fun on both trips aswell buddy

Last time i checked, you guys brought mains before finally getting teamed on but that's another conversation. Hopefully the mains end soon, and so should the teaming. Otherwise whoever teams is brown sticky stuff (if you actually drop mains)

@@debb i quit for 2 years and the hpc scene gets fucked

Last time i checked, you guys brought mains before finally getting teamed on but that's another conversation. Hopefully the mains end soon, and so should the teaming. Otherwise whoever teams is brown sticky stuff (if you actually drop mains)

We have dropped mains before for you guys, as I said the mains will end when the dumb brown sticky stuff you clans do ends.

Teaming stops = Mains stop.

We have dropped mains before for you guys, as I said the mains will end when the dumb brown sticky stuff you clans do ends.

Teaming stops = Mains stop.

Hard to believe but I hope this happens again and people honor their word.

Hard to believe but I hope this happens again and people honor their word.

? If you don't believe that we dropped mains in the past few weeks beside last sunday, then I honestly don't know what to say.

I would love to see a main-free HPC scene aswell, but at this point it's completely up to you guys.