You Tried :(

Remy

Yes, that`s correct. And it`s the same 30+ a few others who has beaten eop only with a 3-0 while they really thought they could`ve beaten CP, yikes!

They so strong and not emotional xD

ye cause i was still there bro and same with the other 15 members u lost L M F A O 

very emotional leader with emotional elders l0l0l

ye cause i was still there bro and same with the other 15 members u lost L M F A O 

very emotional leader with emotional elders l0l0l

Hmm pretty weird to say this, since from intel you left CP first while others didn`t. Also others will prob go back to CP as soon as EOP getting demoralized 1-2 times aswell as they will realise they`ve been in a better clan then EOP.

Also I heard ur so emotional that it`s funny l0l. Atm i know how you feel after getting steamrolled by Sam, yikes!

Hmm pretty weird to say this, since from intel you left CP first while others didn`t. Also others will prob go back to CP as soon as EOP getting demoralized 1-2 times aswell as they will realise they`ve been in a better clan then EOP.

Also I heard ur so emotional that it`s funny l0l. Atm i know how you feel after getting steamrolled by Sam, yikes!

why u writing so much l0l all I know is that ur clan is in a fucking crisis because of me and the others that left u dead. ll000lll