gfx

sweaty

60% of my customers think they can run a clan, only for them to die out a week later, just take the money before they close lmaoo

on some ish i been around this clanning ish for too long not to know who lasting a decent amount of time and who isn't

"pure aggression" wahaha

i did the pips you asked me to and then you asked for some more weird not necessary ones that i didn't care about making because i knew your clan wouldn't last more than a few weeks from that point. i told you i would because i was feeling nice but then i got busy irl. 

stop crying emotional female lmao literally every other customer i've had has been pleased and they've been actual orders for established clans that don't die out in a month  B)

suck me lols imagine bitching about 7m when u got banners/avatar/sig/icons ahaha

not crying if you can't handle a bad review don't be a scumbag and scam people.

Not only that when people call you out you just try to flame and justify your scamming. Sad.

not crying if you can't handle a bad review don't be a scumbag and scam people.

Not only that when people call you out you just try to flame and justify your scamming. Sad.

i wouldn't call not doing some brown sticky stuff pips you requested after payment scamming lols. people? only guy that has ever said anything negative to me is you (who are you lol)

i re-iterate, suck me country boy lol, only person that's sad is the broke boy attempting to come at my neck every other topic :P :P  doggie beg for treat lol here it is

you want an apology or something? swallow my nut you a lame lmao

@@Maxx look at this guy woof woof lol

i wouldn't call not doing some brown sticky stuff pips you requested after payment scamming lols. people? only guy that has ever said anything negative to me is you (who are you lol)

i re-iterate, suck me country boy lol, only person that's sad is the broke boy attempting to come at my neck every other topic :P :P  doggie beg for treat lol here it is

keep trying to justify it scumbag i'll be sure to spread the word of your scumbag ways. lol

i re-iterate, suck me country boy lol, only person that's sad is the broke boy attempting to come at my neck every other topic :P :P doggie beg for treat lol here it is

So he scammed the payment and you didnt do the gfx? This what this is about?

Lmfao stop crying @

stop supporting scammers. Guessing you're not worth using either since you support them.

So he scammed the payment and you didnt do the gfx? This what this is about?

He said he would fix what he fucked up on and never did just ran off like the scumbag he is and now wants to try to flame. It's all good though not everyone can be honest. Just don't let robbyy run one on anyone else.

Best part is this dude owns up to being a scumbag so he did all my work doesn't matter that your broccolied friends dick ride you. lmfao

stop supporting scammers. Guessing you're not worth using either since you support them.

He said he would fix what he fucked up on and never did just ran off like the scumbag he is and now wants to try to flame. It's all good though not everyone can be honest. Just don't let robbyy run one on anyone else.

Best part is this dude owns up to being a scumbag so he did all my work doesn't matter that your broccolied friends dick ride you. lmfao

@@Tuk i made him banner/ava/sig and forum pips/ts pips. he was satisfied. he comes back 2 days later and needs a "forum admin" rank pip and some other weird irrelevant ones, told him i'd do it out of kindness but then i got busy irl cuz i'm not a fuckin dork who spends his time making failed clans over and over on java based browser game lol. never got around to it so i just left it

there was no fuck up, i gave him a complete set, i literally just didn't do the extra 3-4 pips he wanted and his clan closed like 2 weeks later anyways lol.

i'm not trying anything, i am flaming you and succeeding because you're a beta lol. friends aren't dickriding me, everyone i've made gfx for has been happy =] keep bitching and moaning on a community website based around a 15 year old java based browser game lol i'm big scumbag what are u going to do!!

@@Tuk i made him banner/ava/sig and forum pips/ts pips. he was satisfied. he comes back 2 days later and needs a "forum admin" rank pip and some other weird irrelevant ones, told him i'd do it out of kindness but then i got busy irl cuz i'm not a fuckin dork who spends his time making failed clans over and over on java based browser game lol. never got around to it so i just left it

there was no fuck up, i gave him a complete set, i literally just didn't do the extra 3-4 pips he wanted and his clan closed like 2 weeks later anyways lol.

i'm not trying anything, i am flaming you and succeeding because you're a beta lol. friends aren't dickriding me, everyone i've made gfx for has been happy =] keep bitching and moaning on a community website based around a 15 year old java based browser game lol i'm big scumbag what are u going to do!!

you just admit to scamming people and try to justify it however you can. pathetic. lol

you just admit to scamming people and try to justify it however you can. pathetic. lol

IM BIG SCAMMER HAHA THANKS FOR MONEY GUY BACK TO FUCKING YOUR RELATIVES :D

let's not forget you're literally crying on a forum over a mcdonalds meal lol (after u got ur money's worth lmao), imagine being that broke

well apparently you got what you originally paid for, so i wouldn't say its scamming

keep defending scammers. makes you look great and na i got half of what I paid for he said he'd finish his work and never did. not sure what you guys hope to achieve here but i am doing nothing wrong by informing people of my bad experience when buying gfx for robbyy lol

IM BIG SCAMMER HAHA THANKS FOR MONEY GUY BACK TO FUCKING YOUR RELATIVES :D

sounds good. i'll be sure to keep spreading the word then.

keep defending scammers. makes you look great and na i got half of what I paid for he said he'd finish his work and never did. not sure what you guys hope to achieve here but i am doing nothing wrong by informing people of my bad experience when buying gfx for robbyy lol

sounds good. i'll be sure to keep spreading the word then.

ahh yes a prestigious member of DA MAFIA KINGZ is going to spread the word about me. your reach must be so big guy 

this game is all u have lol i will let you do what helps u cope with ur life

ahh yes a prestigious member of DA MAFIA KINGZ is going to spread the word about me. your reach must be so big guy 

this game is all u have lol i will let you do what helps u cope with ur life

cool man enjoy being a scumbag on a video game. cool life. lol

• 2 weeks later...