1 bad thing bout each clan

CorruptPures

eop- kobe

Fi- can't take a loss

Cp- mains/39 def

s- should stop crashing eop/fi

zu- bad timezone

rd- evezz

au- idk, probably the amount of flame they produce and how excited they get over a miniwar

a- slump

bv- can only compete in miniwars

lt- unstable

r- dude

n- put their focus on p2p too much

vendetta- who?

Fi- idk

Cp- def/mains

eop- mains, a few standout members are broccolied

s- everything they do is for aftermath topics, crash a lot

zu- low pull, aussies

rd- idk

au- idk

a- don't go out much

bv- ^

lt- need to improve quality/not rely on numbers as much

r- idk

n- idk

vendetta- idk

Fi- justin beiberworthy community, I don't know how to explain it but everyone acts overly nice and cute to each other and it's really weird, an evident lack of real life social skills or confidence. A lot of them just need to get a life really, they have people like elit3 bs3r and sanfew who have awful IRL handicaps and I saw that hen-ry kid on the train and he looked like sammyclassicsonicfan. Also everyone in their clan seems to listen to Green Day and think pop-punk music and My Little Pony is cool.

EoP- Still being led by people who have been in the clan for 3-4 years, would be nice to see new people step up. oh and loleop.

CP - Open 6 years without ever being #1 or accomplishing anything, the only thing they ever have to brag about (beating Fi in a fullout) only happened because we ddosed like 20 Fi kids lmao. That and the fact they give all their rank positions to people from other clans provided they'll either bring a bunch of level 70 invites or get their main clan to help them on trips. I'll stop here because I could list reasons why CP are awful all day.

Soup- Don't know anything about them really, seem to have a lot of low levels.

Zu- Haven't seem to have done anything or ever really stepped up, were good in the LPC scene but while a few other clans have thrived since the merge, Zu have just talked smack and lost virtually every trip or prep they've had.

RD - Hopefully they aren't dumb enough to get hacked 40 times this time around. Aside from that its too soon to say.

Au - Their ranks seem either new or broccolied, spamming "join au" on topics and liking their own posts.

Deleted the rest of the clans as i've never heard of them.

Fi- justin beiberworthy community, I don't know how to explain it but everyone acts overly nice and cute to each other and it's really weird, an evident lack of real life social skills or confidence. A lot of them just need to get a life really, they have people like elit3 bs3r and sanfew who have awful IRL handicaps and I saw that hen-ry kid on the train and he looked like sammyclassicsonicfan.EoP- Still being led by people who have been in the clan for 3-4 years, would be nice to see new people step up.CP - Open 6 years without ever being #1 or accomplishing anything, the only thing they ever have to brag about (beating Fi in a fullout) only happened because we ddosed like 20 Fi kids lmao. That and the fact they give all their rank positions to people from other clans provided they'll either bring a bunch of level 70 invites or get their main clan to help them on trips. I'll stop here because I could list reasons why CP are awful all day.Soup- Don't know anything about them really, seem to have a lot of low levels.Zu- Haven't seem to have done anything or ever really stepped up, were good in the LPC scene but while a few other clans have thrived since the merge, Zu have just talked smack and lost virtually every trip or prep they've had.RD - Hopefully they aren't dumb enough to get hacked 40 times this time around.Au - Their ranks seem either new or broccolied, spamming "join au" on topics and liking their own posts.Deleted the rest of the clans as i've never heard of them.

Join au

Fi- justin beiberworthy community, I don't know how to explain it but everyone acts overly nice and cute to each other and it's really weird, an evident lack of real life social skills or confidence. A lot of them just need to get a life really, they have people like elit3 bs3r and sanfew who have awful IRL handicaps and I saw that hen-ry kid on the train and he looked like sammyclassicsonicfan. Also everyone in their clan seems to listen to Green Day and think pop-punk music is cool.

You're not one to talk about social skills when you still think that over using swear words and acting hard on the internet is cool/edgy

Fi-

Cp- mains/def

eop-^

s- levels, need to train up to compete with other clans in a 1v1

zu- time zone

rd- only have a few good members, rest are awful.

au- always posting their forums everywhere, practically on every post ;/

a- dont go out on weekends

bv-ded?

lt- idk seem to gone downhill last month or so

r-whoo

n- dont do nthing but p2p where they pull 20 ;/

vendetta- idk

Fi- Really weird community seem to be addicted to jerking off to cute ponys and hentai

Cp- Massers, go through leaders like its nothing , also have 39 def

eop-  idk - will update

s-   idk - will update

zu-   idk - will update

rd- shouldnt have reopened will probably close soon

au- try to advertise there clan to the extent where u just want to shoot them irl

a-  idk - will update

bv- hands up cash out

lt-    idk - will update

r-   idk - will update

n-    idk - will update

vendetta-  idk - will update

Fi- justin beiberworthy community, I don't know how to explain it but everyone acts overly nice and cute to each other and it's really weird, an evident lack of real life social skills or confidence. A lot of them just need to get a life really, they have people like elit3 bs3r and sanfew who have awful IRL handicaps and I saw that hen-ry kid on the train and he looked like sammyclassicsonicfan. Also everyone in their clan seems to listen to Green Day and think pop-punk music and My Little Pony is cool.

EoP- Still being led by people who have been in the clan for 3-4 years, would be nice to see new people step up. oh and loleop.

CP - Open 6 years without ever being #1 or accomplishing anything, the only thing they ever have to brag about (beating Fi in a fullout) only happened because we ddosed like 20 Fi kids lmao. That and the fact they give all their rank positions to people from other clans provided they'll either bring a bunch of level 70 invites or get their main clan to help them on trips. I'll stop here because I could list reasons why CP are awful all day.

Zu- Haven't seem to have done anything or ever really stepped up, were good in the LPC scene but while a few other clans have thrived since the merge, Zu have just talked smack and lost virtually every trip or prep they've had.

RD - Hopefully they aren't dumb enough to get hacked 40 times this time around. Aside from that its too soon to say.

Au - Their ranks seem either new or broccolied, spamming "join au" on topics and liking their own posts.

lmao roasted

Fi- Oldest clan in the game, Start pulling higher tho.

Cp- 6 years and nothing accomplished. Addy daddy's/mains on trips.... 

EoP- Pull's should be higher. Addy daddy's/ mains on trips.

S- (My Clan) We need to get more combats (not me) We have 2, 100's, 5 90's.. and rest are 70-89.. I my self am 95 :P

Zu- Nothing to say really.

Rd- Scared to fight..

Au- Control.

Bv- Your clan name lol.

Lt- You started on battlescape. lol

eop- Only clan cauliflower enough to admit ddosing

Fi- the fact they're all virgins who still play this fucking game 24/7

Cp- 30-39def and how they give elder/retired so freely

s- uses sheer numbers to fight clans, lack of quality

zu- cauliflower way they run there clan (there rank titles etrc)

rd- bad ranks/forum security

au- not enough @@KFC

a- inexperianced ranks

bv-

lt- low levels and bad calling

r- lol??

n- lol 

vendetta- lol

S- (My Clan) We need to get more combats (not me) We have 2, 100's, 5 90's.. and rest are 70-89.. I my self am 95 :P

Rd- Scared to fight..

Au- Control.

Bv- Your clan name lol.

scared to fight? Are you sure you're okay?

Rd- Scared to fight..

Au- Control.

Bv- Your clan name lol.

Fam we started as a lpc on Pre-eoc

Rd- Scared to fight..

Au- Control.

Bv- Your clan name lol.

they didn't at all actually ;o they started somewhere around a year before that as a lpc

Rd- Scared to fight..

Au- Control.

Bv- Your clan name lol.

I'm sorry but i had to quote this.

As for Fatality, they are 8 years old and eop are 9, so they're definitely not the oldest clan on runescape currently.

As for EoP, can you provide me one picture of a 'addy daddy'? as wearing adamant armour IS against our rules and members that are caught wearing addy, will be striked 25%

Rd- Scared to fight..

Au- Control.

Bv- Your clan name lol.

@@Sage Lt started as an LPC pre-eoc and was open from 2011-2013 dumbass

I'm sorry but i had to quote this.

As for Fatality, they are 8 years old and eop are 9, so they're definitely not the oldest clan on runescape currently.

As for EoP, can you provide me one picture of a 'addy daddy'? as wearing adamant armour IS against our rules and members that are caught wearing addy, will be striked 25%

Never said you wear addy, you hide your addy daddy's in mith.

AyJCRdz.png

Hear you see your addy daddy's from someone you attempted to spy on us :P

Thespartan

I mazed I

RebGod

Ill close cp

@@Sage Lt started as an LPC pre-eoc and was open from 2011-2013 dumbass

Seeing from these video's you we're a bunch of 50's 60's , baby pures, no wonder i didn't know about you guys pre eoc... Only reason i knew from you guys on BS era was when WAR stomped you guys every week :)