FLAWLESS A LEGIT XLPC CLAN VS POP & BT

Fat Boy

tbh xlpc shouod just be snipe teams and rest of clans should move up to lpc or close, give more numbers to the already active and only scene in runescape.

Xlpc is lit. Alot of xlpc clans are opening ... Its good to have 2 scenes.

I rather bring a maxed pure then 6 tanks. Your a joke to Xlpc lmfao. Do you see high 70s with us during mid weeks? No. The only reason we had those 70s on saturday cuz POP had a 60man pull. Only Flawless could of challanged POP that day. Stay in your zone with ur tanks kid. And dont forget your past. CD MINIONS. YOU BROUGHT CD TO EVERY SINGLE FIGHT U DID LOOOL. HYPOCRITE ASS NIGGAH

LoLOLOLOL Calling us cd minions when your over here suckin off to other clans Op, Rop, Whose next to save your snipe team. Used and Abused  :lol:

LoLOLOLOL Calling us cd minions when your over here suckin off to other clans Op, Rop, Whose next to save your snipe team. Used and Abused  :lol:

lol bro u need to relax , we dont suck no clan ... i dont even know people from op , look at you making brown sticky stuff up ... its funny lmao .   and rop members are good friends with flawless ranks.  

Okay... dont use the excuse that my clan isn't xLPC to make your losses less impactfull.

Im just lv 66 and i can still fight against a LPC. The difference is not that big enough because no matter what 2 lv 70- will kill one 70+ anyway, and in pure fights numbers and strategies matters much more than a couple range/mage levels,,,

Also why dont everybody stop with that "Kill clan X" stuff?

Dead clans means less people and variety to fight, that just dumb. I didn't come from the ded main scene to see another RoT-like 3-4 xLPC clan scene...