Flawless VS BT&TANKS / POP / SF - CRASH CITY SUNDAY !

Fat Boy

bLJp1U2.png

Today on Sunday , Flawless Pulled 23 amazing brothers in arms and later peeked at 34 Bangers.

We learned that SF and BT were heading out to wild.

We couldnt find POP ,  They found us with their 50 man pull. 

30 mins later POP went from having 50 to 30ish .

Their second clan that gave them their 50 man pull left them ! (SNIIIPEE/WESTON)

6e3cce89324cf59aaede08b284233162.png

POP brings LPC accounts and another team called SNIIPE to boost their pull & BT Brings tanks ... trololol Whats wrong with the XLPC scene these days ? 

Are clans afraid to stay legit ? 

XFQZeVR.png

FIGHTS

Flawless never had a clean 1v1 with any clan today. 

Every clan just crashed our fights.

We held our own though.

SHOUTOUTS

SHOUTOUT TO SPECIAL FORCES FOR THE ACTION

SHOUTOUT TO BAD TIMING FOR BEING THE WORST XLPC CLAN. YOU SHOULD JOIN XL WITH ALL THEM TANKS.

SHOUTOUT TO POP FOR COMING OUT TODAY WITH A 50 MAN PULL BUT THEN DROPPING TO A 30MAN PULL IN 30MINS , 

LETS SEE IF POP CAN PULL 50 AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND NOW THAT "SNIIPE/WESTON" LEFT YHALL.

XFQZeVR.png

Bad Timing with their tanks

472b4d0ceaf35cd1844288cc3f46f326.png

6abadef568857b2fba59d266f91ef851.png

7f6aeb0c63ca22fd422f786890270ea0.png

265dfefa9a40937a5f72bf4aef4f3b4c.png

13c08cdef46d2ece86ebb6ff2f72c1b0.png

3600a081610273026b1a2cec01073514.png

49c7c22a0e0024b94f8940b8370b57d0.png

798ed945f720e5ee93681037eb5b5772.png

e5b954d4f9355fe9a9ba60440d395ba8.png

XFQZeVR.png

VIDEO.

IF YOU WANT TO BE IN AN LEGIT XLPC , 55-70COMBAT & 1DEF ! JOIN FLAWLESS PUB CC OR FLAWLESSCLAN.TEAMSPEAK3.COM 

Seems like Flawless is the only legit clan that brings no tanks and fights without teaming up.

GJ Ryan, might join you guys seems solid.

Also shoutout too POP teaming again and bringing maxed pures.

They begged so much for councils in different clans LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hmmm where do i start first off wanna congratulate you ryan on a losing topic completely bullied you & walked you down 2x yeah eat your socks . you know i dont care about other clans opinion i told you this from since i was in your teamspeak if i post the beatings we give you during the week up to weekend on here people would have diff pov but who cares what other niggs think they not bt lol fk them but yeah going to be a brutal summer for flawless if you even stay alive that long 

hmmm where do i start first off wanna congratulate you ryan on a losing topic completely bullied you & walked you down 2x yeah eat your socks . you know i dont care about other clans opinion i told you this from since i was in your teamspeak if i post the beatings we give you during the week up to weekend on here people would have diff pov but who cares what other niggs think they not bt lol fk them but yeah going to be a brutal summer for flawless if you even stay alive that long 

Why you the only XLPC clan with tanks ?  leader to leader question ? trolol you must be desperate for a pull im guessing. Quantity over Quality you dont got that . #flawlessgang  

Why you the only XLPC clan with tanks ?  leader to leader question ? trolol you must be desperate for a pull im guessing. Quantity over Quality you dont got that . #flawlessgang  

Shut up bro, we made the xlpc scene and we've been number 1 since then.

We made you run the entire runescape map, WE THE BEST

Shut up bro, we made the xlpc scene and we've been number 1 since then.

We made you run the entire runescape map, WE THE BEST

you lost every single clan wars fight vs flawless ... bt aint sht without tanks LOL . we clear you daily 

Hahah ye keep talking but you will close 100% sure !!

every clan closes eventually , no one gunna be here forever.

oh i wanna join

whats the forum address? oh wait

we choose not to have a website .  no need for that lol 

why do you allow your members to tele serious question leader to leader 

why do you allow your members to tele serious question leader to leader 

in our vids you see plenty of BT members using teleports.  so plz get a better argument you hypocrite.  Drop your tanks . be a legit xlpc.  can you do that BT LEADER ? or are you afraid you wnt have people who can tank ?