Ascent Sunday P2P Pkri vs. RD

Impossible

This behavior is the main reason why i left ascent, you guys have no respect for your own staff members/members/friends. Get it together this is the internet, stop slipping down the drain of ignorance.

the most real thing anyone has said about ascent. Members are just their toys.

the most real thing anyone has said about ascent. Members are just their toys.

If you have ever heard the leadership talk about how much they care about the clan and everybody in it then you would know how wrong your statement is. They come on every day and chill with everyone in ts for hours.. havent recorded any of the speeches but if it wasnt for Ascent the leadership wouldnt even play this game

If you have ever heard the leadership talk about how much they care about the clan and everybody in it then you would know how wrong your statement is. They come on every day and chill with everyone in ts for hours.. havent recorded any of the speeches but if it wasnt for Ascent the leadership wouldnt even play this game

they talk about how much they love you they're just filling U with lies they could care less

This behavior is the main reason why i left ascent, you guys have no respect for your own staff members/members/friends. Get it together this is the internet, stop slipping down the drain of ignorance.

Yeah coming from a guy who shows others respect??

ohh and didn't you called them Retards before you "left" ??

and didn't your buddy leave because you were Doxing other clans 

and if you call that respect, then i probably learned the wrong definition of respect.

@@cassidy69

ummm we had no respect for you because you suck at calling and insult the members for your brown sticky stuffty calling. LEARN YOUR WEST AND EAST tomato