Misfits Tuesday Ft. Rage + Fatality crashing and forced to tele out in .5

B-ryan

Reduced to crashing a fight with maces in milkacow cc.

whisky was the first person to talk brown sticky stuff lol

Ask anybody in the community, i'm not one to pipe up first ever.

We smoked you in a pkri and then whisky being the bitch that he is started, well, bitching lol.

Then you lost 7 pkris in a row before being demoralized on your opening weekend by the red pirate clan

Stop making your clan look bad my guy

Rage lost the +1 ( no offense )

Btw, we pkd for an additional 2 hours after lmao. You crashed, maces, and tele'd all in 5 seconds. Then ended your trip lmfao. You're no longer in the same level as the other legacy clans

You realise we were in that cc to mace them..? do u not read broccoli lmfao. And if we're not on the same level wanna prep u fuckin downy lmfao scared little bitch.

You were a dumb advanced member in the clan before u randomly  got leader in a 1 server clan lmao. Random ass nigga sdfu or prep us scared lil bitch

20v20s what are u talking about lmfaooo? i'll put a minimum on it? What are you gonna do cry to eop lmfao? you think we are scared of them? we outsmarted them saturday down 40 downie

we "outsmarted" them saturday down 40 LOOOOOOOLLLL

ZF7Dbiz.png

You realise we were in that cc to mace them..? do u not read broccoli lmfao. And if we're not on the same level wanna prep u fuckin downy lmfao scared little bitch.

You were a dumb advanced member in the clan before u randomly got leader in a 1 server clan lmao. Random ass nigga sdfu or prep us scared lil bitch

Reduced and delusional

very broken very emotional

is clw your last line of defense?

@@Acid can you put your dog on a leash?

? Clw shows whos the best quality wise.. but i understand ur scared to prep after our lvl 70s beat u last time. In ur only server lmfao. Keep talking though we'll keep macing and make Pug cry again.

If you keep quoting me i'll make ur dumbass wife pay for it too moron

? Clw shows whos the best quality wise.. but i understand ur scared to prep after our lvl 70s beat u last time. In ur only server lmfao. Keep talking though we'll keep macing and make Pug cry again.

If you keep quoting me i'll make ur dumbass wife pay for it too moron

We're not clw based. We are 8 months old and you are like 5+ years old. I would hope that you can beat us in a prep lmao

Like is said before, very very emotional. I'm going to stop quoting you because i'm afraid you might kys and I wouldn't want that to be on me. Feel free to quote me if triggered

We're not clw based. We are 8 months old and you are like 5+ years old. I would hope that you can beat us in a prep lmao

Like is said before, very very emotional. I'm going to stop quoting you because i'm afraid you might kys and I wouldn't want that to be on me. Feel free to quote me if triggered

? We beat you with lvl 60/70s lmfao. Ur a little bitch scared to prep hahahah. Yeah exactly stop quoting me because i would carrot ur dumbass slut of a wife.

LMAO! Sad little fcker. Threating someones wife.. go back to your basement ugly cancer patient.

Says the guy using "cancer patient" fucking broccoli LOL

? We beat you with lvl 60/70s lmfao. Ur a little bitch scared to prep hahahah. Yeah exactly stop quoting me because i would carrot ur dumbass slut of a wife.

Oh my, you must be living a rough life lmfao

Thats a Dutch thing :) refering to a sick tomato in this case. Fucking patato. Threating someones wife for a game.

IQ of a average bundle of twigstality member.

LOL i thought u were done quoting me? did i trigger u talking about ur slutty wife

no not at all

Im happily married <3

I want 2 boys first and like 1 babygirl.

Will wait 5 years before official marriage and probably 2-4 years before we have kids xD

(keep bumping topic pls)

no not at all

Im happily married <3

I want 2 boys first and like 1 babygirl.

Will wait 5 years before official marriage and probably 2-4 years before we have kids xD

(keep bumping topic pls)

Good i'll carrot the bitch and make sure she gets 2 boys then lmfao.

(keep pussying out of preps bitchboy lmfao)

I don't need an invite lmfao? I'll fuck that bitch just before u get married LOOOOOOOOOOL

Dumbass nigga afraid of prepping on a game are u that kinda bitch irl too?

You are also invited to my kid's birthday parties but you have to bring presents

dayum that's sick

hahaha i actually broke you into saying nothing but "ur invited to my wedding" and saying im sick and brown sticky stuff lmfaooo.

You got broken by TEXT on an online forum. Imagine if it was irl i would actually break you lmfaoooo